Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It could be a bad batch but if it was a bad batch more people would have problems. I'm saying it's most likely just you. Every person is different. Like you say you can inject 5cc of dhb no problem, some people can't do 1cc of dhb without.horrible pip. Like I can't inject any test e without horrible pip but I can inject tons of test p with no issues. Every person's body reacts different to compounds. Your body probably just has a bad reaction to yk11 for whatever reason. Buy some yk11 raws and brew it yourself if you want to see.
Could be a PH issue

Just finished my cycle with ipa and cjc. Been consistent with diet and workouts along with cardio and had some good results but wanting to take it to the next level. Any recommendations? Maybe HGH?

It makes me want to stock up while i have a good thing going there is no way i can use it fast enough before it goes bad. I got a good thing going and id rather not have it fucking end over some idiots.
Doesn't go bad bro, I just recently used 10grm Test P and a range of finished oils and orals I had buried since 2007 (CB days if anyone is still around). No lab tests but it worked well! Was vac sealed, would have kept reasonably cool the entire time and no UV light.

The going bad/off is just bro science as not many people have kept it around long enough to run it years later.

If your going to stock up, buy yourself a vac sealer and double bag it, then store in a cool, dry, dark spot. Doesn't need refrigeration. Honestly, I think it would still be good 20yrs later! (That's my bro science input anyway ;))

Doesn't go bad bro, I just recently used 10grm Test P and a range of finished oils and orals I had buried since 2007 (CB days if anyone is still around). No lab tests but it worked well! Was vac sealed, would have kept reasonably cool the entire time and no UV light.

The going bad/off is just bro science as not many people have kept it around long enough to run it years later.

If your going to stock up, buy yourself a vac sealer and double bag it, then store in a cool, dry, dark spot. Doesn't need refrigeration. Honestly, I think it would still be good 20yrs later! (That's my bro science input anyway ;))

How would you package raws that you use in short or medium term ? Eg raws you brew once every 8 weeks (i am just starting so right now just doing one or two vials at a time ) or for raws that you scoop ? (AAS or meds ). Put them in some container , maybe like a 60 day supply at a time ? Thx

How would you package raws that you use in short or medium term ? Eg raws you brew once every 8 weeks (i am just starting so right now just doing one or two vials at a time ) or for raws that you scoop ? (AAS or meds ). Put them in some container , maybe like a 60 day supply at a time ? Thx
How do you not research this first?
And who on earth would do 1 or 2 vials?
Can you not afford mire vials?

Take a look at this thread.

How do you not research this first?
And who on earth would do 1 or 2 vials?
Can you not afford mire vials?

Research is one thing. Practice is another.

1. It was my first brew. As a total newb to home brewing i saw no need to brewing more than a couple of vials. There is zero upside

2. I plan on brewing a blend shortly and don’t want to commit to a ratio until I’m dialed in for it.

1. It was my first brew. As a total newb to home brewing i saw no need to brewing more than a couple of vials. There is zero upside

2. I plan on brewing a blend shortly and don’t want to commit to a ratio until I’m dialed in for it.
So you ordered it then figured shit out.
Brilliant

Idk man, personally I don’t see the point in brewing less than 100mL at a time, even for personal use. You’re just increasing the cost by doing such small batches since you’re having to use new filtering media etc.

For those who send multiple emails, 4-5 a day, multiples questions about ID and tracking updates, where is my tracking? did you receive my payment? 2 hours after transaction, I will probably start putting their emails in spam list.

You are allowed to send 1 email about these subjects, wait 24-48 hours, if no answer, you can send a new one.

I don't provide payment confirmation.

Tracking can be provided from 1 day to 8 days and sometimes more, it depends on the order, the payment method and the line use so don't contact me, just wait for your tracking.

Take the time to make your order, I don't need to read 7 emails: please add 1 bpc57, oh forgot the bac water, remove the hcg etc.... this is a big waste of time and source of mistakes in orders.

Please be careful with your addresses, found many customers who give wrong zip codes because they aren't careful enough to reread their info, I corrected to many thanks to system or their previous orders comparaison, and some have failed delivery because they make stupid mistakes in addresses.
Im not saying his was directed towards me but this was posted minutes after my post. I definitely did not send 5 emails in a day. I sent 1 for tracking. 2 emails for product labels only because I wasn’t sure if it was better to send a whole new email for product IDs. I only messaged you on here because you told another user to DM you that was also having trouble getting their product IDs. I saw that you were on here but no response via email which is why I decided to DM you in the first place. My apologies

Its vac sealed bags.... If you leave them long enough (Cut bags off the rolls to whatever length you want), you can then cut the bags open and reseal them as needed.... Or just make fresh bags each time, it only takes a minute.

I don't bother with oxygen absorbers or any of the other rubbish, you suck all the air out with the vacuum machine anyway. Same as I never put it in a fridge/freezer, your just opening up a risk to moisture damaging the raws.

Just need out of UV light. Even the sock draw in your room would be more then fine.

For orals, just buy any of those Conical centrifuge tubes from amazon. Got a screw top on them so easy to reuse

Idk man, personally I don’t see the point in brewing less than 100mL at a time, even for personal use. You’re just increasing the cost by doing such small batches since you’re having to use new filtering media etc.

As a chemist, it's not a horrible idea given the increased probability of fucking up your first or second time. Can ramp up quickly to recover the lost money if you're counting pennies (relative to the amount you're saving with homebrewing)

@y777

Back