Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

OK that makes sense if I was asking for test C only. I would have 0 issues with that.

But I am asking for Oxandrolone too. Why send it separate? Why not make it into one package with one shipping price?

(still ads up to 193usd and that is weird)
That's the rule. If one product is in domestic warehouse that product it will be shipped from there even if you buy more products that are send from China. You must buy 1kg of test c raw I have read around to be send from China or switch to something else

It’s really simple, just make sure to double check your measurements. Have a procedure written down prior to starting with all the weights and volumes you’re using. Take notes along the way, i.e. if more heat is needed etc, how long to add heat and stir etc. will allow you to refine your process going forward.

My only other advice is to filter the oil warm, and depending on how much your brewing I like to filter into 50mL sterile vials and use a vial adapter off of that to fill 10mL syringes which I then use a small gauge needle to put the oil into the vial to avoid damaging the stopper.

Those are some things I wish I had known the first time, best of luck brother.

Great advice re filtering into a larger vial. Which gauge do you use for the filtering into the 30ml vs filling later on ? Thx

Anyone brewed the Test C lately? Any problems? Asking because

Nothing weird about any of it. If it's in the domestic warehouse, it must be shipped from there. If you order something else that is not in the domestic warehouse, it's shipped separately and yes, you get charged for two deliveries. So when you order, make sure the products aren't in two different places. There is an extra charge when using Crypto. I thought it was 8%, but it's somewhere around there.
You're right, 8% fee on top of total for crypto payments, unless it's USDC or USDT, in which case there is zero fee. I'm guessing they want it to account for volatility in price, and fees for converting it to one of those stablecoins.

thank you, is there any supplements you can take

getting hard to workout when you cant grip
Go back to a dose you can handle without the numbness, and move up in very small amounts (not a full iu)
Or just get CTS surgery like I did. Had my dominant hand done 1 week ago today. Doc wouldn't do them both in 1 shot. Now in recovery I can see why.

Back