Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

As a chemist, it's not a horrible idea given the increased probability of fucking up your first or second time. Can ramp up quickly to recover the lost money if you're counting pennies (relative to the amount you're saving with homebrewing)

@y777
i can see your point. But the syringe filters almost cost more than the raw powders at this point lol. If I’m gonna break out a filter I’m gonna get at least 50-100mL of compound brewed through it.

But if you have any formal training/education in chemistry as I do as well, brewing is about as easy as it gets. No synthesis just suspend and filter.

But if you have any formal training/education in chemistry as I do as well, brewing is about as easy as it gets. No synthesis just suspend and filter.
And if you don't? Just checking since a bud and I will be trying it soon. We already promised his wife we wouldn't blow his house up. lol

And if you don't? Just checking since a bud and I will be trying it soon. We already promised his wife we wouldn't blow his house up. lol

It’s really simple, just make sure to double check your measurements. Have a procedure written down prior to starting with all the weights and volumes you’re using. Take notes along the way, i.e. if more heat is needed etc, how long to add heat and stir etc. will allow you to refine your process going forward.

My only other advice is to filter the oil warm, and depending on how much your brewing I like to filter into 50mL sterile vials and use a vial adapter off of that to fill 10mL syringes which I then use a small gauge needle to put the oil into the vial to avoid damaging the stopper.

Those are some things I wish I had known the first time, best of luck brother.

Can someone explain this to me?

I asked for an order of 100g Test C and 10g Oxandrolone. With shipping it should be 150usd right? Yet I am asked to send 203usd. And later when I complain dude tells me test C can only be sent from EU warehouse.
So is he trying to send Test C from EU warehouse for 85usd instead of 70usd international AND charge me 28usd for domesting shipping WHILE sending the oxandrolone international AND charging shipping for that too? God damn all of that is still 193usd. Not even 203.

I have last 170usd worth of crypto I am trying to get rid of. And want to finish an order before that 15th september. I cant even fix this over email because its one to two day waiting for response.

Do I have to ask for some goddamn test Enanthate with PIP? Or some weird Phenylpropionate so that he doesnt come up with ways to charge me more? How can I make him send me test Cyp and oxandrolone together international?

This is my 4th order with him and 2nd time he is doing some weird shit like come on.

It’s really simple, just make sure to double check your measurements. Have a procedure written down prior to starting with all the weights and volumes you’re using. Take notes along the way, i.e. if more heat is needed etc, how long to add heat and stir etc. will allow you to refine your process going forward.

My only other advice is to filter the oil warm, and depending on how much your brewing I like to filter into 50mL sterile vials and use a vial adapter off of that to fill 10mL syringes which I then use a small gauge needle to put the oil into the vial to avoid damaging the stopper.

Those are some things I wish I had known the first time, best of luck brother.
Thank you for the tips. Much appreciated!

I asked for an order of 100g Test C and 10g Oxandrolone. With shipping it should be 150usd right? Yet I am asked to send 203usd. And later when I complain dude tells me test C can only be sent from EU warehouse.
So is he trying to send Test C from EU warehouse for 85usd instead of 70usd international AND charge me 28usd for domesting shipping WHILE sending the oxandrolone international AND charging shipping for that too? God damn all of that is still 193usd. Not even 203.

I have last 170usd worth of crypto I am trying to get rid of. And want to finish an order before that 15th september. I cant even fix this over email because its one to two day waiting for response.

Do I have to ask for some goddamn test Enanthate with PIP? Or some weird Phenylpropionate so that he doesnt come up with ways to charge me more? How can I make him send me test Cyp and oxandrolone together international?

This is my 4th order with him and 2nd time he is doing some weird shit like come on.
test e doesn't PIP people can't brew correctly.

This has been explained before, nothing weird.. Domestic warehouse needs to be depleted before you can order the international item of it.

(unless you hit a MOQ for the product)
OK that makes sense if I was asking for test C only. I would have 0 issues with that.

But I am asking for Oxandrolone too. Why send it separate? Why not make it into one package with one shipping price?

(still ads up to 193usd and that is weird)

Nothing weird about any of it. If it's in the domestic warehouse, it must be shipped from there. If you order something else that is not in the domestic warehouse, it's shipped separately and yes, you get charged for two deliveries. So when you order, make sure the products aren't in two different places. There is an extra charge when using Crypto. I thought it was 8%, but it's somewhere around there.

Back