Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I was thinking the same thing
Yes it’s definitely a possibility
Been getting myself in order the past couple months because of this

They are a legit chinese business in their country, they can do what the fuck they want. Same as Balkan keeps operating in Moldova

Worst case would be some domestic warehouse shutting down due to local laws and having all orders sent from china, therefore deliveries being way slower and with customs risk

(I guess)

They are a legit chinese business, they can do what the fuck they want

Worst case would be some domestic warehouse shutting down and having all orders sent from china
True but everything good comes to an end eventually
I’m not preaching doom and gloom here but I do think it is sensible to take some precautions with the influx of lower IQ individuals

Hey guys i got a question that popped into my head while reading the last few pages. So there are a bunch of new people here and posting addresses and what not. It got me worried that eventually this great ride will someday end. Whats the likelihood of some newbie getting the site or even a source shut down? Should i be worried and keep stocking up?

Read up on Operation Raw Deal and its aftermath. Business will go on, a little bump in prices but nobody can control china but themselves, they will produce and sell where needed.

The GLP-1 agonists craze will keep making the pharma companies rich they won't care about AAS, thus no push to their slaves to allot resources to stop steroid labs I think.

The advent of trt clinics also made it easier for us older folks to maintain once supply run out unlike the old days.

500g of test C will last you decades if you're a moderate user, no need to break the piggy bank to hoard kgs of powder.

This thread is soo toxic lol it’s funny. Roid rage to the max for real
No, it's people like you that we don't want around. Plain and simple. You're annoying, entitled, and down right a risk to the forum.
Nonsensical questions that shouldn't be asked through email, constantly doxxing yourselves, providing details as to how the shipping process went down to how the contents of the package looked, putting on your bank transfer that you're buying steroids and HGH, I can go on and on.

No, it's people like you that we don't want around. Plain and simple. You're annoying, entitled, and down right a risk to the forum.
Nonsensical questions that shouldn't be asked through email, constantly doxxing yourselves, providing details as to how the shipping process went down to how the contents of the package looked, putting on your bank transfer that you're buying steroids and HGH, I can go on and on.
He did what ? Referenced steroids on his bank transfer? I missed that one ! Really?

Maybe mines is a bad batch ? Because I don’t understand how nobody else gets this reaction it’s a big lump it’s not infected just the pip but it’s really fucking annoying

Right glute put 5ml dhb totally fine so 1ml yk11 doing this.
It could be a bad batch but if it was a bad batch more people would have problems. I'm saying it's most likely just you. Every person is different. Like you say you can inject 5cc of dhb no problem, some people can't do 1cc of dhb without.horrible pip. Like I can't inject any test e without horrible pip but I can inject tons of test p with no issues. Every person's body reacts different to compounds. Your body probably just has a bad reaction to yk11 for whatever reason. Buy some yk11 raws and brew it yourself if you want to see.

Anyone else have colors rubbing off on their hands for QSC’s 15iu HGH vials? You touch the caps and the colors run all over your hands… I’m fucking Clifford now.

It could be a bad batch but if it was a bad batch more people would have problems. I'm saying it's most likely just you. Every person is different. Like you say you can inject 5cc of dhb no problem, some people can't do 1cc of dhb without.horrible pip. Like I can't inject any test e without horrible pip but I can inject tons of test p with no issues. Every person's body reacts different to compounds. Your body probably just has a bad reaction to yk11 for whatever reason. Buy some yk11 raws and brew it yourself if you want to see.
I really hope he didn't inject in the same spot.

Not sure if this has been posted correctly yet but on the HGH pens there are 60 “clicks” disregard the numbers. 60 clicks / 42iu= 0.7iu per “click”

So you can discharge the entire contents of a whole cartridge with one injection?

That doesn't seem right.

Last edited:
Back