Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hey Rick Baker, they were tying to help you

You do know you’re ordering illegal drugs right? Which you admitted to on here and you posted access to your address with the order for the entire world to see along with a way to contact you lol
You can do better than this I think by driving directly to the police station with the drugs so they don’t have to drive to your house
Yes...while being very condescending and dramatic... A normal way to say it would have been "Hey man, you accidently left your tracking number and email address uncovered, you are gonna want to cover that". That would be trying to help someone.

Which is why I said they were so dramatic, sorry for calling them out and being real. Everything doesn't need to be a 10. No one cares what people on some random forum are doing.

Yes...while being very condescending and dramatic... A normal way to say it would have been "Hey man, you accidently left your tracking number and email address uncovered, you are gonna want to cover that". That would be trying to help someone.

Which is why I said they were so dramatic, sorry for calling them out and being real. Everything doesn't need to be a 10. No one cares what people on some random forum are doing.
I think the biggest thing I would worry about is the tracking number being posted. The package is out there, and is said to contain 10 vials of Mast P.
I would be worried about it being intercepted and the controlled delivery to follow.
Probably just being paranoid...

So you're an idiot and a snowflake?
You reddit guys are a new breed in itself.

Last edited:

Ha ha no way

So let me get this straight Rick Baker
You did something insanely stupid and you’re upset because you don’t feel the people who brought it to your attention worded it correctly?
Lmao

What???? I'm confused. Someone was trying to help you and you didn't like the way he worded it?

Did you really just post your tracking number and email? Jesus Christ. Report the photo and get that removed.

This was drama and a level 10??? If you are serious I would highly suggest finding a safe space for yourself. Life is going to be rough.

What???? I'm confused. Someone was trying to help you and you didn't like the way he worded it?

This was drama and a level 10??? If you are serious I would highly suggest finding a safe space for yourself. Life is going to be rough.
Next post will be. Masteron made all my hair fall out what do I do?!

...why the hell would I care if it shows my email? I'm pretty sure It's on here on my profile, and is literally my username. Are you the kind of person who freaks out over giving their SSN too? super easy to get as well...

Go ahead, send me your spam both email and physical...

You guys are so dramatic. Time to lower the dose on some of your gear.
Lmao dramatic? I tried to help you and reported the photo to @Millard. Next time you order schedule 3 drugs to your house and post up your address, use a little common sense.

...why the hell would I care if it shows my email? I'm pretty sure It's on here on my profile, and is literally my username. Are you the kind of person who freaks out over giving their SSN too? super easy to get as well...

Go ahead, send me your spam both email and physical...

You guys are so dramatic. Time to lower the dose on some of your gear.
Bro, a word of advice… don’t be a dick. They are seriously just looking out for you.

You don’t seem to realize that you can be doxxed this way very easily. But I’ll spell it out for you: I know what you did last summer.

Off topic, but has anyone convinced QSC Tracy to break Chinese law and get a brother some anadrol pills yet??

You’re the kind of person I hope gets a knock on the door from law enforcement. Fucking idiot.

This thread is soo toxic lol it’s funny. Roid rage to the max for real
It has nothing to do with toxicity. It has to do with the frustration of what this board was compared to what it's current status is now. People who are unwilling to read, educate themselves, and gain their own experience and have patience. People are more concerned with drugs than they are with their training or nutrition I'm sure. I'm not one to knock someone's physique but I doubt most even look like they're on gear. The repetition is negligent at best but moreso just down right fucking lazy and I doubt we will see any other contributions to this board from their own experience outside of an order placed and received (with exact dates I'm sure). Literally there is a dude bitching about people telling him not to post his personal info. But has already made a handle with his real name, posted his email, and tracking. This is the level of intelligence being delt with.

They? WTf are you talking about? You are one of em. Constantly asking the dumbest shit cause you're fucking either too stupid to read or lazy. Prob both.

It has nothing to do with toxicity.
I know you're probably just correctly venting but I'm sure he's just mad @Maintenance Man 's comment has 11 likes lmao more than I've seen in awhile

Ps if you need a sign, 11 is a sign

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with toxicity. It has to do with the frustration of what this board was compared to what it's current status is now. People who are unwilling to read, educate themselves, and gain their own experience and have patience. People are more concerned with drugs than they are with their training or nutrition I'm sure. I'm not one to knock someone's physique but I doubt most even look like they're on gear. The repetition is negligent at best but moreso just down right fucking lazy and I doubt we will see any other contributions to this board from their own experience outside of an order placed and received (with exact dates I'm sure). Literally there is a dude bitching about people telling him not to post his personal info. But has already made a handle with his real name, posted his email, and tracking. This is the level of intelligence being delt with.
^ This guy gets it!

Not sure if this has been posted correctly yet but on the HGH pens there are 60 “clicks” disregard the numbers. 60 clicks / 42iu= 0.7iu per “click”

Back