Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It’s really simple, just make sure to double check your measurements. Have a procedure written down prior to starting with all the weights and volumes you’re using. Take notes along the way, i.e. if more heat is needed etc, how long to add heat and stir etc. will allow you to refine your process going forward.

My only other advice is to filter the oil warm, and depending on how much your brewing I like to filter into 50mL sterile vials and use a vial adapter off of that to fill 10mL syringes which I then use a small gauge needle to put the oil into the vial to avoid damaging the stopper.

Those are some things I wish I had known the first time, best of luck brother.
Wait, what is the vial adapter thing?

I usually put a syringe thats 3 mL in a vial and keep it in which has a 22g needle, and filter then backfill over and over again until done, pulling plunger out. I use 3mL as they push so much faster then 5 mL.

Wait, what is the vial adapter thing?

I usually put a syringe thats 3 mL in a vial and keep it in which has a 22g needle, and filter then backfill over and over again until done, pulling plunger out. I use 3mL as they push so much faster then 5 mL.

I put the vial adapter on after filtering the oil into a sterile beaker, I use the same process as you but with a 10mL syringe barrel.

I just like the vial adapters as it prevents the stopper from breaking up in solution. Also cuts down on the overhead of having to buy many presterilized 10mL gials

I bought a kit in July, and now no shit I'm darker than George Hamilton. I took 1mg/day for a week, then 1mg/wk since. Not HPLC, but not nothing either -- it's legit.
Just for clarity, this was melanotan 1 you bought, not melanotan 2?

Presumably you pinned it, not nasal spray?

And I'd imagine your original skin type was 2 or higher?

Skin-type 1 like me take normally, longer to tan on mt1.

Back