Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Pack landed 15 days from payment eu special line smooth as anything
Emailed order reply back with 24hrs
Paid
Tracking within 48rs
Pack landed
No problems

2 recent international orders to Aus - one landed in record time (2ish weeks), other seems to be lost or seized (unsure) - it’ll either turn up randomly or I will have to wait the 60 days for a reship. Keep your fingers crossed for me lol.

Canadian tracking is poo if anyone's panicking.
Mine still say in another country yet pack 1 arrived yesterday. This is not qsc issue this is the delivery company.

Meanwhile customs sent my motion sensor LEDs back as they failed to clear customs.

So calm your titties tracking just suks right now.

@gburdell any reason why you chose mt1 over 2?
Have been seeing issues with eyesight on 2 lately
I went with MT1 over MT2 because based on what I've read (though almost all anecdotal/bro science), MT1 tans, looks more natural, and is less potent than MT2, which then comes with more possible side effects. I didn't dig into the sides much other than seeing that ED was mentioned -- but maybe there's some possible ocular involvement too. Take this as just another anecdote, but jokes were made about me being darker than some of my friends that I shouldn't be darker than.

My advice is go slow and back off well before you think you need to. And seriously, IMHO, no need to waste money on an HPLC test on this stuff -- if it's not bunk, you turn brown.

Just for clarity, this was melanotan 1 you bought, not melanotan 2?

Presumably you pinned it, not nasal spray?

And I'd imagine your original skin type was 2 or higher?

Skin-type 1 like me take normally, longer to tan on mt1.
Definitely MT1. I pinned 1mg/day for the first week or so, maybe 10 days, then backed off. Since then, I've been doing 1mg once a week, usually before I go play a round of golf. I'm no longer mocha colored, but it still looks like I must go into a tanning bed a few times a week.

Judging by my Googling of Skin Type, I'd say I'm naturally a 3 or so.

Back to the MT1/MT2 question, it seems to me that MT1 would be the way to go, just go about it slowly. MT2 seems much less proven, with much less known about the sides. At least MT1 is approved for something...

Just ordered 5 kits of HGH
Im Excited GIF

If we go look at the homebrew section of the forum there is great information on geometic dilution. Please don't use a coffee grinder. I enjoy humco suspensions. It's easy. It's all here if you look in other forum posts.

I'd love to hear some answers to this question too. Then a follow-up, if glucose or some other filler, what's the best way to mix? Cheap coffee grinder?

Back