Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Hi, I placed order one and a half week ago, you replied today saying payment not received, I have sent you an email with screenshot of proof of funds sent, it was 0.01 usd short I think just exchange rate changed as payment went though, my previous order was overpaid by a dollar is the payment I sent 0.01usd short ok? Hopefully screenshot will help you locate payment

Anyone using the HGH injector pen with the QSC vials yet? Wondering how to figure out what 1iu would be versus the markings on the pen. Normally good with math but feeling a bit idiotic here...

I also bought it and I have no idea how to calculate it, I know that it contains 1.2ml of water but when it comes to 42ui I don't know how to do the conversion, with genotropin it is easy here, I have no idea. I'm doing it by eye, I put 2 in the wheel and it gives me for a week what I estimate they wanted 6ui daily

Why’s this got pip what solvents is used do you know
You just might be personally sensitive to yk11 because I have never heard of anyone having pip from inj yk11 from multiple diff sources and I myself have used inj yk from multiple sources and have brewed my own and never had the slightest feeling of pip. It might just be a "you" issue.

QSC sells gh pens and cartridges now? Does someone have pictures or a link to the original post explaining? I ordered two months ago and I swear that wasn't an option. Im about to order again and a pen/cartridges is appealing but I just want to understand what Im signing up for.

I have both the pens and cartridges.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals the cartridges are 42 IU in 1.2 mL, right?
So 35 IU/mL. How do IU's or mL's correlate with the numbers on the pen? If I set it to 1, how many IU?

You mean 2 days, multiples emails, meso DM, meso thread comments, including 13 minutes between 2 emails.
I'm guilty of this a bit, but I also just want to know if my orders are being sent domestic or international because I've gotten 2 separate numbers and one of the more important orders doesn't have any tracking information from the shipping agent.

For those who send multiple emails, 4-5 a day, multiples questions about ID and tracking updates, where is my tracking? did you receive my payment? 2 hours after transaction, I will probably start putting their emails in spam list.

You are allowed to send 1 email about these subjects, wait 24-48 hours, if no answer, you can send a new one.

I don't provide payment confirmation.

Tracking can be provided from 1 day to 8 days and sometimes more, it depends on the order, the payment method and the line use so don't contact me, just wait for your tracking.

Take the time to make your order, I don't need to read 7 emails: please add 1 bpc57, oh forgot the bac water, remove the hcg etc.... this is a big waste of time and source of mistakes in orders.

Please be careful with your addresses, found many customers who give wrong zip codes because they aren't careful enough to reread their info, I corrected to many thanks to system or their previous orders comparaison, and some have failed delivery because they make stupid mistakes in addresses.

20230907_134005.jpgMy shipment arrived today, I've emailed you 21 times, sent messages on WeChat, tried to FaceTime you, and went to your brother's job to see if he could help identify these... Please answer before I accidentally reconstitute my Bacteriostatic water with peptides instead of the other way around!

View attachment 265349My shipment arrived today, I've emailed you 21 times, sent messages on WeChat, tried to FaceTime you, and went to your brother's job to see if he could help identify these... Please answer before I accidentally reconstitute my Bacteriostatic water with peptides instead of the other way around!
Your shipment arrived today, so you sent all of that today?

All the Reddit Karen’s are just looking for tirzepatide, semaglutide, or retatrutide. I’m sure 99% of the people that are spamming for tracking info and whatnot are impatient fat girls from Reddit

Back