Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The funny thing is that none of these redditors think they're doing anything wrong.
Some are learning
As a collective I think we are doing a pretty good job at corralling the problem
Noticed improvement this past week. It’s funny when they are scared to ask about the list or the cap’s because of the known impending backlash lmao

Step 1. Send email saying you received your order and include your tracking number and info so QSC knows who you are

A. Make your own life easier and save time by replying to chain with all information already included in it

B. Waste your time and rewrite an entire email with the tracking number and all of your information

The choice is yours.
Thank you and I totally feel you. I've made several orders without ever asking a question. I've read every page for months. I'm not the average idiot. And I know this isn't Amazon.

I'm going to be slammed, but they could process more with less time and see their families more with small adjustments. Low hanging fruit. Several other sellers have done similar. I wrote out many examples, but realized it was not worth posting.

Feel free to ignore. I made my peace and can keep silent for 6 months again. Hell..I just might compile my own paste bin FAQ and spam it here everytime someone asks a question.

No worries. I didn't realize it was a private source and not tested by you.
There are several testing groups who test our GLP1 products on regular basis, they test our tirzepatide, semaglutide, and many others such as AOD9604, they use Janoshik and MZ labs, and they often share the results privately, so I get an idea about batchs that I didn't test but I am not allowed to share, thank you for understanding.

There are several testing groups who test our GLP1 products on regular basis, they test our tirzepatide, semaglutide, and many others such as AOD9604, they use Janoshik and MZ labs, and they often share the results privately, so I get an idea about batchs that I didn't test but I am not allowed to share, thank you for understanding.
Got it. Thank you!

what's the reddit even called? I never saw one for QSC
This shows you it's out there if you look.

Goddamn, I got to see faq like posts on how to order illegal substances in a steroid forum. I didn't imagine that I would see the day where people are being given step by step instructions on how how to order gear freely without consequences.

This could be a progresive move or a blatant display of idiocy. I hope things would go further where we don't have to order illegally from China and have access to human grade compounds freely locally.

Yeah. I used to send money in a birthday card to god knows where and sometimes I'd get gear in the mail a few months later. Times change. There will always be n00bz. We try to help by encouraging them to spend more time researching, but sometimes just answering questions also helps.

Back