Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

UPDATED PRICE LIST

For peptides I added the bulk prices since many customers lately grab 100 kits HGH and some peptides by 100 kits for resale.

You can have prices per kit for each peptide for 1-9 / 10-99 / 100 kits+

I also added prices for new items expected to be produced:

tirz 30mg
retatrutide 5mg
retatrutide 10mg
semaglutide 10mg

I will be offering retatrutide at a very competitive price, $350/kit for 10mg kits, sales will start only when I receive testing results.

More goods will be available in all overseas warehouses.

Orders:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

UPDATED PRICE LIST

For peptides I added the bulk prices since many customers lately grab 100 kits HGH and some peptides by 100 kits for resale.

tirz 30mg
retatrutide 5mg
retatrutide 10mg
semaglutide 10mg

I will be offering retatrutide at a very competitive price, $350/kit for 10mg kits, sales will start only when I receive testing results.

Orders:
Buckle up. You're about to get 1000+ emails from morons asking to get 100 kits of hgh for 45$

UPDATED PRICE LIST

tirz 30mg
retatrutide 5mg
retatrutide 10mg
semaglutide 10mg

Orders:

Everyone click on the Bookmark icon on the Updated Price List post. It looks just like the image below. It's on the upper right side of the post.. just to the left of the post number. SAVE your bookmark!!!

bookmark symbol.png

Now anytime you want..

Price List
Email address
What payments they take
Shipping
Lab Report
If they sell a product

You will now have all of this at your fingertips.

You're Welcome!

Back