Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Do you think he has a hidden price list with other products that isn't listed in the price list that is posted public?
yes it says to ask if you dont see it on the price list, just like in n out has a secret menu.. I bet you didnt know that did you bud? Well im not telling you whats on it how do you like that? but seriously man re read their intro is says that have tens of thousands of products you htink theyre going to list all of them?

yes it says to ask if you dont see it on the price list, just like in n out has a secret menu.. I bet you didnt know that did you bud? Well im not telling you whats on it how do you like that? but seriously man re read their intro is says that have tens of thousands of products you htink theyre going to list all of them?
When the fuck did In n Out start serving oral Tren!?!?

yes it says to ask if you dont see it on the price list, just like in n out has a secret menu.. I bet you didnt know that did you bud? Well im not telling you whats on it how do you like that?
I don't have a in n out where I live but it doesn't matter.
If he had a injectable product it will be listed. You can ask for certain raws if you are interested as some raws he can sell don't have huge interest and they aren't put on that list...
He use to make some finish products that you want if you buy I don't know how many kits. But nowadays I don't know if he do that

bro injectable oral tren is better than tren for me. See oral tren itself i cant handle for more then a week or two, i get lethargy and toxic. but the injectable version is amazing to me , i feel great on it, massive appetite, muscle gains , strength, aggression, confidence. and regular tren, cant handle it makes me so god damn paranoid and insecure i think everyone is out to get me. Theyre diifferent drugs oral tren is really toxic but injectable version 4 week cycle is good for me. if you have never tried it id recommend trying it at least once. 250mcg daily before you train, makes anadrol or dbol seem like nothing
Interesting

Interesting
it works great in place of tren ace. if you are like me and the mental sides of tren ace are annoying next time you want to use tren ace try metribolone instead, its methyltrienolone, im telling you it feels like euphoric almost, its hard to explain but i feel on top of the world on that shit. god like. well see if QSC carries it in oil, i hope so.

yeah but he might carry this one most labs carry it now its just 100 bucks a bottle from ultima or pharmaqo. figured if i can get it here for a better price

Edit: what?!? no in n out? At least tell me you havea chic fil a?
I live in Europe. We don't have those here

You can buy 5g of mtren and brew yourself. He can sell 5g but I don't know how much it cost. It will cost you 100$ max in brewing equipment and the raw that I don't know how much it cost but under 200$ for 5g.
With 300$ you have a literary life time supply as usually is dosed at 1,2 mg.

I live in Europe. We don't have those here

You can buy 5g of mtren and brew yourself. He can sell 5g but I don't know how much it cost. It will cost you 100$ max in brewing equipment and the raw that I don't know how much it cost but under 200$ for 5g.
With 300$ you have a literary life time supply as usually is dosed at 1,2 mg.
where can i find the list of things i will need to brew myself

Applies to raws, not injectables. No secret off-menu vials.

Back