Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So my beautiful and eager wife unpacked my package from qsc. Now I don’t know which is sus and which is NPP. One is slightly more yellow, would that be the sus?

Attachments

• IMG_0900.jpeg
    IMG_0900.jpeg
    483.3 KB · Views: 120
So my beautiful and eager wife unpacked my package from qsc. Now I don’t know which is sus and which is NPP. One is slightly more yellow, would that be the sus?
If she didn't unpack it for you, it would be the same result of not knowing what is what, so you may as well thank her.

That sounds like something my wonderful wife would do, she loves helping so its hard to be mad.

I think all you can hope for is QSC replying and identifying them for you by looking at their latest batch, or getting a home test. OR if you know how either effects you, just inject one blindly and figure it out. I would know it was NPP by the fact that I hate everything and immediately start growing tits.

That sounds like something my wonderful wife would do, she loves helping so its hard to be mad.

I think all you can hope for is QSC replying and identifying them for you by looking at their latest batch, or getting a home test. OR if you know how either effects you, just inject one blindly and figure it out. I would know it was NPP by the fact that I hate everything and immediately start growing tits.
Hahahahaha thanks brother. Lolol. She was actually excited about setting them all up on our island

Qingdao Sigma Chemicals plz lmk where I'm supposed to send my questions regarding placing orders? Not sure if it's Proton mail or right on this forum. I've sent 2 texts over the last couple days w/o any response.
Thanks for your time~

Interesting because QSC doesn't label their stuff. Has anyone else gotten anything with a label on it, other than a number?

in my experience the only time the boxes had codes them were domestic vials. When I ordered international they were unmarked every time

Back