Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

HGH australia domestic will be available from next week, orders can be accepted

H5 = packs of 5 kits HGH 10iu = 50x10iu = 500 iu = 400 USD / pack

RED2 = packs of 2 kits HGH 15iu = 20x15iu = 300iu = 230 USD / pack

Agree with “purchasing only after results posted.”

I was in contact to purchase Reta prior to results being announced, but was not allowed to order until jano’s lab results were released and posted. If you search past posts from others who ordered Reta from Tracy/QSC, you’ll find the same.
Same. Tried to order Reta a couple of times from Tracy and was really bummed when the good Jano report came out the day after my order! I guess the sale wasn't worth the drama. Must be frustrating to turn down sales and still get caught in the drama.

I didn’t make a mistake. I said someone messed up and the entire thing is shady. Aside from the second test Tracy was sending in, I thought the tester should also double check their side. It’s not like we personally know any of them and can’t just assume it’s one or the other. It’s critical thinking. Everyone is suspect until the truth comes out. Especially when the community is full of shills, affiliates, and vendors pushing their product.
Did you wake up just itching to reply to this? Geared right up to continue this one sided nonsense? Nerd-rage scrolling for the original posts, lol
Well QSC owned this mistake within a few hours, will you?

I thought the tester should also double check their side. It’s not like we personally know any of them and can’t just assume it’s one or the other. It’s critical thinking.
Yeah, I bet the tester didn't even notice the result of 4 mg on something that has 10 mg in sample name and such thought had never occurred to him and there hasn't been more data posted on that at all.

I feel like you should email that shady individual with your observation.

I think we know what happened. I was replying to someone who said I made a mistake and I was just explaining why I thought everyone should check their sides.
Since we don’t know the tester personally, it could very well have been on their end.
Is this everyone’s first day of Capitalism, or something? My dudes, I hate the break it to you, but people can be shady.
Yeah, I bet the tester didn't even notice the result of 4 mg on something that has 10 mg in sample name and such thought had never occurred to him and there hasn't been more data posted on that at all.

I feel like you should email that shady individual with your observation

I have injected 200 of Dhb from QSC twice during the last week and have had a lot of pip. It is my first time using this, so I am hoping it decreases as time goes on.
Let me update. I injected last night and the pip has gotten progressively worse. It is now to the point of a lot of pain. I am going to have to try injecting a smaller amount more frequently to see if that helps. Ouch!!!!

>capitalism

I wish.

Not with the amount of regulations, bureaucracy etc. we have to live with :(

capitalism 101: trust no one.

What is the answer to 99/100 questions?
Money.

- Vanilla Sky

Call me stupid, attack me in the comments, but I definitely thought we should question all parties involved first. I don’t see how that’s such a crazy concept.

Let me update. I injected last night and the pip has gotten progressively worse. It is now to the point of a lot of pain. I am going to have to try injecting a smaller amount more frequently to see if that helps. Ouch!!!!
Hate to tell you but DHB pip compounds over time and builds up. Smaller amounts, mixing with other compounds, rotate injection sites. Some people report not having pip and others get it so bad they can't use DHB.

I think we know what happened. I was replying to someone who said I made a mistake and I was just explaining why I thought everyone should check their sides.
Since we don’t know the tester personally, it could very well have been on their end.
Is this everyone’s first day of Capitalism, or something? My dudes, I hate the break it to you, but people can be shady.
How are you able to post after joining a week ago ?

This is why newbies like yourself shouldn’t be allowed to post !!! Lol Any idea who that tester is ….

I still don't get why you guys insist on using these exotic compounds that cause pain to some people. Does the it double your gains compared to the more common anabolics?

Why use dhb specifically?

How are you able to post after joining a week ago ?

This is why newbies like yourself shouldn’t be allowed to post !!! Lol Any idea who that tester is ….
Oh no, a NewBiE suggested a random stranger we don’t know should be questioned. Who in their right mind blindly trusts internet strangers??

I have a bridge for sale… hit me up.

And yeah, the tester is also a big bad nEwBiE and posted further up. As you guys like to say, don’t be lazy and read the thread.

Oh no, a NewBiE suggested a random stranger we don’t know should be questioned. Who in their right mind blindly trusts internet strangers??

And yeah, the tester is also a big bad nEwBiE and posted further up. As you guys like to say, don’t be lazy and read the thread.
What are you even talking about man? Put the alcohol down or something.

Hate to tell you but DHB pip compounds over time and builds up. Smaller amounts, mixing with other compounds, rotate injection sites. Some people report not having pip and others get it so bad they can't use DHB.
Exactly
It makes me laugh everytime some one posts “first injection of DHB zero pip”
Yup, tell us how you feel in 4 weeks. LoL

I still don't get why you guys insist on using these exotic compounds that cause pain to some people. Does the it double your gains compared to the more common anabolics?

Why use dhb specifically?
I tried it once just out of curiosity. But over time I've figured out there's a reason people keep coming back to the tried and true compounds. It seems like most of the so called "exotic" compounds are just inferior overall.

I've seen a lot of useless posts on this thread, but I think this guy deserves a trophy for the worst offender of wasting time and space.