Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

not allowed anymore to order just 2, 4, 5 vials instead of a full kit? i would only "test" some peps but obviously i can't order one kit for every substance, just to use a single vial.

i hope you can do some offers like 5+5 vials or 2+2+2+2 vials, with little overprice on 5 or 2 vials, but allowing some potential customers to test how they respond to the substance, and then buy full kit.

example if 1 kit is 60, one vial is 6. 5 vials should be 30 but with little overprice (20%?) pay 36, + other 5 vials ...same 20% more for that 5 and so on, and if one add only ONE VIAL (6 each example) apply 40% price more, so 6/100*140= 8.4 usd per vial instead of the 60/10= 6usd price

Last edited:
not allowed anymore to order just 2, 4, 5 vials instead of a full kit? i would only "test" some peps but obviously i can't order one kit for every substance, just to use a single vial.
when did they allow 2,4 and 5?

I suggest you find a reseller in your country where you can order 1 peptide vial for the same price as a kit.

when did they allow 2,4 and 5?

I suggest you find a reseller in your country where you can order 1 peptide vial for the same price as a kit.

This. Or , just realize that most of these resellers sell one vial for the price of a full kit if buying QSC Int

Is it usually the oil or the steroid? I get little to no pip injecting my test c with MCT and my dhb is also with MCT.
It's the DHB itself. It causes systemic inflammation in many people. I've only ever tried QSC dhb, it did have pip that slowly got worse. For me It wasn't a sharp pain but just a dull ache that lasted for 4 to 5 days after every shot. And it leaves a knot. It was definitely bearable in my opinion but I wouldn't run it again. Decent results but after weeks of that pain, I just started to dread injections.

i hope you can do some offers like 5+5 vials or 2+2+2+2 vials, with little overprice on 5 or 2 vials, but allowing some potential customers to test how they respond to the substance, and then buy full kit.

example if 1 kit is 60, one vial is 6. 5 vials should be 30 but with little overprice (20%?) pay 36, + other 5 vials ...same 20% more for that 5 and so on, and if one add only ONE VIAL (6 each example) apply 40% price more, so 6/100*140= 8.4 usd per vial instead of the 60/10= 6usd price
This is exactly what they used to do. I think it's no longer allowed.

Some orders will be delayed a bit, we are restocking and factories just opened today.
This concern some raws: EQ, deca, Mast e, Mast p, and after arranging some orders possibly more.

Also for semaglutide 5mg new batch in production, so some orders of it might be delayed.

Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for the update, do you know how long the raws will be delayed for

Im curious Tracy, if you can disclose, what are the favorite injectables on different regions of the world? EU/AUS/US

Wondering if theres more tendency to use certain stuff on different places.

For example in spain, until recently at least, everyone did sustanon like if test enanthate or cyp didnt exist. Only with the rise of internet sources things start to change slowly.

Is it usually the oil or the steroid? I get little to no pip injecting my test c with MCT and my dhb is also with MCT.
Like titan said, it's the steroid, dhb is known to cause pip. When I would keep my dhb at 1ml per injection mixed with test c(mct) oil, and some npp it was minimal pip. And I have some test c in gso that I would use to cut the dhb with for some injections and that helped even more than the test c in mct. That's why I said to cut it with your test c or buy some sterile gso oil to use, unless you have some test c in gso laying around.

It's the DHB itself. It causes systemic inflammation in many people. I've only ever tried QSC dhb, it did have pip that slowly got worse. For me It wasn't a sharp pain but just a dull ache that lasted for 4 to 5 days after every shot. And it leaves a knot. It was definitely bearable in my opinion but I wouldn't run it again. Decent results but after weeks of that pain, I just started to dread injections.
Yeah that's the exact pip it cause, just a lingering pain that lasted days. When I first started my cycle I was doing 2cc dhb per injection(600mg weekly) glutes and VG and I got like some bad "test flu" symptoms along with bad pip after the first few pain free injections and had to stop for a week, then after I only did 1cc dhb per injection (400mg weekly) and that was so much better. 1cc dhb max mixed with some gso or other oils per injection makes it much more bearable and not as dreadfull.

Hoping to see HGH 100iu kits to show up on the domestic usa list soon. Rather not have an order of gh and tirzepatide have to be split into a domestic and international order

You can use the cartridges in similar fashion. Inject your own BAC water into the lyophilized powder then withdrawal as you usually would. Or transfer to a sterile vial for easier use.

The cartridges are slightly more expensive per IU of GH (still loads cheaper than other options), but better than having your order split or waiting way longer imo

Back