Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Are you and Connor accounting for the waste oil in each syringe ? If not, you need to account for .10 cc's of waste in the 3cc syringes and .07 cc's of waste in 1 cc syringes. When I get my QSC vials, I'll shed some light on his vials myself.
so then you would lose .7mL per vial? idk man sounds like a lot. regardless I usually get less than 9 mL from his vials

You can use the cartridges in similar fashion. Inject your own BAC water into the lyophilized powder then withdrawal as you usually would. Or transfer to a sterile vial for easier use.

The cartridges are slightly more expensive per IU of GH (still loads cheaper than other options), but better than having your order split or waiting way longer imo
I would only use the cartridges for the convenience of using them in a pen. They are more expensive per iu compared to other domestic options. Not sure why you think they’re loads cheaper

so then you would lose .7mL per vial? idk man sounds like a lot. regardless I usually get less than 9 mL from his vials
Connor no, I am surprised you are not familiar with this topic, I thought Millard or Hogg or Big Karch had made this a sticky topic here on meso a long time ago. Maybe I am wrong about that. When you load a syringe for an injection, there is an invisible amount of oil in the neck of the syringe that you cannot really see, it is basically invisible oil, but it is there, there is nothing you can do about it and you have to account for it when you are determining how many cc's of oil are in a vial. I call it "waste oil", that is what I have always called it. For example......you pull up 1.3 cc's in your 3 cc syringe......you measured 1.3 cc's by the little ticks on the syringe barrel. But there is an additional "invisible" .10 cc's of waste oil in the neck of the syringe - you cannot see it but it is there. So if you pull up 1.3 cc's of oil in your 3 cc syringe.......you have actually withdrawn 1.4 cc's from the vial, not 1.3 cc's........ 1.3 cc's of visible oil in the barrel plus an extra .10 cc's of invisible "waste oil" = 1.4 cc's.

So if you were to open a fresh new 10 cc vial of gear, load (10) 3 cc syringes with 0.9 cc's of oil in each syringe......and afterwards you have completely emptied the 10 cc vial....then that 10cc vial of oil originally contained 10.0 cc's of oil, not 9.0 cc's of oil. This is because in each syringe you loaded up, you had .9 cc's of visible oil in the barrel plus .10 cc's of invisible "waste oil" in the neck of each syringe. You have to account for this "waste oil" when you are trying to determine if a vial is accurately filled or not.

A lot of guys on the AAS boards will make the mistake and say ...... " (10) syringes X .9 cc's per syringe means there were only 9 cc's of oil in the vial, so this vial was underfilled by this source to only 9.0 cc's." And Connor, that is WRONG. That is not true. The 10 cc vial of gear is not underfilled with only 9.0 cc's. In fact, that 10cc vial was accurately filled with the correct 10.0 cc's of oil by the source.

Connor no, I am surprised you are not familiar with this topic, I thought Millard or Hogg or Big Karch had made this a sticky topic here on meso a long time ago. Maybe I am wrong about that. When you load a syringe for an injection, there is an invisible amount of oil in the neck of the syringe that you cannot really see, it is basically invisible oil, but it is there, there is nothing you can do about it and you have to account for it when you are determining how many cc's of oil are in a vial. I call it "waste oil", that is what I have always called it. For example......you pull up 1.3 cc's in your 3 cc syringe......you measured 1.3 cc's by the little ticks on the syringe barrel. But there is an additional "invisible" .10 cc's of waste oil in the neck of the syringe - you cannot see it but it is there. So if you pull up 1.3 cc's of oil in your 3 cc syringe.......you have actually withdrawn 1.4 cc's from the vial, not 1.3 cc's........ 1.3 cc's of visible oil in the barrel plus an extra .10 cc's of invisible "waste oil" = 1.4 cc's.

So if you were to open a fresh new 10 cc vial of gear, load (10) 3 cc syringes with 0.9 cc's of oil in each syringe......and afterwards you have completely emptied the 10 cc vial....then that 10cc vial of oil originally contained 10.0 cc's of oil, not 9.0 cc's of oil. This is because in each syringe you loaded up, you had .9 cc's of visible oil in the barrel plus .10 cc's of invisible "waste oil" in the neck of each syringe. You have to account for this "waste oil" when you are trying to determine if a vial is accurately filled or not.

A lot of guys on the AAS boards will make the mistake and say ...... " (10) syringes X .9 cc's per syringe means there were only 9 cc's of oil in the vial, so this vial was underfilled by this source to only 9.0 cc's." And Connor, that is WRONG. That is not true. The 10 cc vial of gear is not underfilled with only 9.0 cc's. In fact, that 10cc vial was accurately filled with the correct 10.0 cc's of oil by the source.

Thank you for outlining this for us. Very insightful. This explains why the 1cc Test-c vials I’ve gotten at pharmacy are overdosed (1.2mL, IIRC).

Do slin pins have comparable waste or is it significantly less?

What do you think of the vial adapters ? Would they minimize this waste ?

For folks who micro dose daily , I suppose the best thing would then be to load their oils into sterile self injector cartridges (3-4 mL) and then just worry about replacing needle tips when using the self injector pen

Thank you for outlining this for us. Very insightful. This explains why the 1cc Test-c vials I’ve gotten at pharmacy are overdosed (1.2mL, IIRC).

Do slin pins have comparable waste or is it significantly less?

What do you think of the vial adapters ? Would they minimize this waste ?

For folks who micro dose daily , I suppose the best thing would then be to load their oils into sterile self injector cartridges (3-4 mL) and then just worry about replacing needle tips when using the self injector pen
slin pins / 1 cc syringes have slightly less waste than 3 cc / 5 cc / 10 cc syringes . Slin pins have only .07 cc's of waste vs the .10 cc's of waste in the 3 cc / 5 cc / 10 cc syringes. The neck of the slin pins is smaller and holds less waste oil than the neck in the larger syringes.

I have never used a vial adapter before, I am sorry.

When you said "overdosed" to 1.2 cc's, I think you meant overfilled. But yes, I know what you are saying.