Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

And I will repaet what I said Rido...""but in the past, several years ago when I used them, I have used BD 25 gauge 1 inch 1 cc insulin syringes with necks / ends that looked like a normal 3 cc syringe on the end, like these"

If those are BD's then that is fine. But I have never seen or used BD insulin syringes with ends like those. Look inside the box and see if there are instructions for how much waste those have...whether they have .07 cc's, .10 cc's or no waste at all.
Insulin needles do not have "necks, they are 0 space needles.

You must be talking about a tuberculin or 1cc syringe with a needle. Which are different than slin pins

I also have never heard of a 25 gauge insulin syringe.

Wtf is this? Frugal Anabolics on A&E.
Recession dude. Jeez, while i see these guys trying to squeeze every drop of oil while I waste about 5-10ml every 90 ml brew in the filters because I don't want to spend another minute pushing plain oil into it because my forearms are throbbing from using syringe filters lol.

Recession dude. Jeez, while i see these guys trying to squeeze every drop of oil while I waste about 5-10ml every 90 ml brew in the filters because I don't want to spend another minute pushing plain oil into it because my forearms are throbbing from using syringe filters lol.
Frugal tips
Soak old needles in dawn for reuse
Pull up water first then your oil, let mix separate then inject laying down, needle upright so you can see when you have got to the water, adding color dye makes it easier to see

Frugal tips
Soak old needles in dawn for reuse
Pull up water first then your oil, let mix separate then inject laying down, needle upright so you can see when you have got to the water, adding color dye makes it easier to see
I keep reusing my (1) 25g needle. I soak it in bleach and then put it in the baby bottle sterilizer. It’s really really really fuckin dull at this point but I refuse to spend 31 cents on a new pin.

I keep reusing my (1) 25g needle. I soak it in bleach and then put it in the baby bottle sterilizer. It’s really really really fuckin dull at this point but I refuse to spend 31 cents on a new pin.
Similar to the guy who doesn't care to use alcohol swabs because 3 bucks for 100 pack is just too much

Sad thing is these guys trying to save .1 ml are definitely not paying to get bloodwork.... feelz
You’re probably right about that.
Definitely not harm reduction, just focused on saving 1/2 a cent

The loss also isn’t as high as they are claiming. The math doesn’t math. I inject daily with a 3ml and I’m not losing almost 1ml a week
Costs me like $4 to brew a vial
Dudes are definitely riding bicycles to the gym and reusing toilet paper. Some neurotic shit

You’re probably right about that.
Definitely not harm reduction, just focused on saving 1/2 a cent

The loss also isn’t as high as they are claiming. The math doesn’t math. I inject daily with a 3ml and I’m not losing almost 1ml a week
Costs me like $4 to brew a vial
Dudes are definitely riding bicycles to the gym and reusing toilet paper. Some neurotic shit
I've watched the show.. they don't use toilet paper.. it's horrible.. they use wash cloths then wash, dry, reuse.

Side note I actually got a bidet and it's not bad.

reading these past few posts-cleaning a pin with bleach? dawn soap?? lifestyles of the rich and famous over here. I got my 28 g 1/2 inch from outta a prostitutes purse and cleaned it with a 15 year old bottle of Alberto VO5 shampoo. and guess what? I got fucking superaids now

reading these past few posts-cleaning a pin with bleach? dawn soap?? lifestyles of the rich and famous over here. I got my 28 g 1/2 inch from outta a prostitutes purse and cleaned it with a 15 year old bottle of Alberto VO5 shampoo. and guess what? I got fucking superaids now
I missed that one, pins are .28 a piece, Wtf

I've heard superaids is stronger than superdrol

I've heard superaids is stronger than superdrol
Thanks for the recipe, I'm gonna homebrew some superaids now!

In all seriousness. You are ordering from a decent Chinese source that is cheap as fuck. You're complaining about getting, the quote is above estimating it out, less than 5 bucks lost. You should be more worried about your diet and training. Thinking it's fun to talk to your friends and compare about a 10.3 vs 9.9 vial of test shows you shouldn't be in the game... more social media influencer wannabees.