Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For folks who micro dose daily , I suppose the best thing would then be to load their oils into sterile self injector cartridges (3-4 mL) and then just worry about replacing needle tips when using the self injector pen

What needle gauge and length do you use with oils for the injector pen?

What needle gauge and length do you use with oils for the injector pen?

I haven’t yet purchased a pen but when I get my hands on it I’ll try using 31g needle tips. Those work fine with MCT oil when I inject subq with slin pins. I think the standard length for these pens is 6mm. Not sure if it’s possible to get them in 0.5 inch but that would be amazing cuz you co shallow IM

Who has cheaper GH than QSC?
If you get 5 kits international and pay the 55$ shipping it comes out to $330, that’s $0.33 per IU. Even if you go domestic on 5 kits it’s $0.38 per IU. The closest pricing (to my knowledge) to it is Opti at $0.79 per IU for orange tops. Pharma grade is about $2+ an IU. If you’re not planning to run HGH for 6+ months don’t even fuck with it.

The majority of my 10+ orders made it within a few weeks. I'm still waiting on the most recent one, which will be 7 weeks tomorrow.
A few meaning 3,4 or 5 weeks? I’m kinda cutting it close with my order/current stock, if it doesn’t come in within ~4 weeks I’m going to have to order domestic at week 3 as to not interrupt my blast. How accurate was tracking?

A few meaning 3,4 or 5 weeks? I’m kinda cutting it close with my order/current stock, if it doesn’t come in within ~4 weeks I’m going to have to order domestic at week 3 as to not interrupt my blast. How accurate was tracking?
I'd say closer to three weeks typically. In my experience, tracking is pretty accurate, once it is stateside. Before that you won't see anything.

If you get 5 kits international and pay the 55$ shipping it comes out to $330, that’s $0.33 per IU. Even if you go domestic on 5 kits it’s $0.38 per IU. The closest pricing (to my knowledge) to it is Opti at $0.79 per IU for orange tops. Pharma grade is about $2+ an IU. If you’re not planning to run HGH for 6+ months don’t even fuck with it.
How are you getting this math ? $330 assuming 5 kits is 500 iu works out to 0.66 per iu