Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The neck of the slin pins is smaller and holds less waste oil than the neck in the larger syringes.

What neck it goes straight to needle

328438_0.jpeg

What neck it goes straight to needle

328438_0.jpeg
I have never seen 1 cc syringes that look like that. Those ends are very weird looking. I normally do not use 1 cc syringes, but in the past, several years ago when I used them, I have used BD 25 gauge 1 inch 1 cc insulin syringes with necks / ends that looked like a normal 3 cc syringe on the end, like these.... Enclosed inside the BD box of 100 were instructions that said they contained .07 cc's of waste oil on the end, unlike the 3 cc BD syringes that contained .10 cc's of waste oil on the end.

But those 1cc syringes you have are weird looking, I have never seen 1 cc syringes that looked like those. I don't think yours are BD.

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 40
And I will repaet what I said Rido...""but in the past, several years ago when I used them, I have used BD 25 gauge 1 inch 1 cc insulin syringes with necks / ends that looked like a normal 3 cc syringe on the end, like these"

If those are BD's then that is fine. But I have never seen or used BD insulin syringes with ends like those. Look inside the box and see if there are instructions for how much waste those have...whether they have .07 cc's, .10 cc's or no waste at all.

Ok well, i once got a box that were like this.

jeringa%20desechable%20tres%20cuerpos%20centesimal.jpg

That has a "neck" the orange part that indeed made you waste a considerable part of liquid.

But the one i posted before is ridiculously minimum waste.

I didnt know you call them BD. Is that a brand name or acronym?

The difference is a syringe with a removable needle and a syringe with a needle that cannot be removed. There is more waste in the syringe with the slip on/luer lock needles as opposed to the "insulin syringes".

so, let’s do the maths here. a vial of test e us domestic is $9.5. I’ll round up to $11 for shipping btc fees etc. if you’re doing a cc/ml per injection, then it’s $1.1 a pin. say you’re losing a tenth of a pin every time. two pins a week for twenty weeks. $4.4 loss over a cycle of 500 mg/wk. .04% of initial expense.

all that to say, who gives a fuck

so, let’s do the maths here. a vial of test e us domestic is $9.5. I’ll round up to $11 for shipping btc fees etc. if you’re doing a cc/ml per injection, then it’s $1.1 a pin. say you’re losing a tenth of a pin every time. two pins a week for twenty weeks. $4.4 loss over a cycle of 500 mg/wk. .04% of initial expense.

all that to say, who gives a fuck
Semi weekly primo injections it is, then lol. Was just getting used to daily pining

Anyone use their NAD+ raw powders? Heard some people say NAD+ is not stable at room temperature but can't find evidence for this. Or is that only once mixed into solution.

Thank you for outlining this for us. Very insightful. This explains why the 1cc Test-c vials I’ve gotten at pharmacy are overdosed (1.2mL, IIRC).

Do slin pins have comparable waste or is it significantly less?

What do you think of the vial adapters ? Would they minimize this waste ?

For folks who micro dose daily , I suppose the best thing would then be to load their oils into sterile self injector cartridges (3-4 mL) and then just worry about replacing needle tips when using the self injector pen
Using a syringe daily is not inconvenient or difficult. Why do people continuously try to reinvent the wheel?

I am not sure if its been actually calculated it HOWEVER, remember u are also injecting the "invisible" oil as the barrel of syringe is also full before u infect and not full of air. so ur dosage isn't as far off but yes there is some tiny amount of waste, but dosage isn't as far off as the lost oil.. maybe this is obvious and not what ur talking about.

also NO DO NOT purposely inject AIR to save 30 cents of gear esp if injecting IM.