Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Okay how about this.

Normal test is 180 or 190 euro - half this amount.

You pay that much, I'll pay 90, and we just need one other interested party to pay the other 90.
Total = 380 euro

Then we can have a legit mt1 HPLC test.

Thoughts?

I need to get this lined up before next summer.
No one wants to pay to test MT1, sorry. But I have a better test for you. I bought it. I turned really brown. I had no sides or infections. It's legit. Buy it, and get some extra with the money you would have spent on testing. Or maybe buy and albino rat and dose him up.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals do you have any plans to restock US domestic w/ tirzepatide, Semaglutide, or retratrutide? If so, do you have a vague ETA?
Not being a dick, this time, but I bet that it'll be longer than it would take to get an international shipment. Why not just do that and save some money? Unless it magically appeared in the US next week, you'd end up at least same-same on T/A...

No one wants to pay to test MT1, sorry. But I have a better test for you. I bought it. I turned really brown. I had no sides or infections. It's legit. Buy it, and get some extra with the money you would have spent on testing. Or maybe buy and albino rat and dose him up.
For real .. guy found a legit source for something he is obsessed with. Drop the money for the testing...

Not being a dick, this time, but I bet that it'll be longer than it would take to get an international shipment. Why not just do that and save some money? Unless it magically appeared in the US next week, you'd end up at least same-same on T/A...
I’m broke as a joke right now, so it’s not coming to me soon in either event lol hence asking generically about the future

The recipe is the same as any other test

50ml finished Brewed to 400mg/ml-

Need 20g of Test Iso

Displacement factor - 0.935

Displacement of 18.7ml from material

1% BA - 0.5ml
15% BB - 7.5ml

Displacement of material + BA + BB = 26.7ml

Carrier oil of choice = 50ml - 26.7ml = 23.3ml of oil

There it is. Test iso at 400mg/ml
Thx, Sir :oops:

LoL
Bro that’s a recipe to brew Test No Ester which is a water or oil based injectable of Testosterone with no ester, completely different than what we are discussing.

We are discussing oral suspensions
Oral suspensions are commonly used for for oral ass raws (dbol, drol, Var) and ancillaries (Exemestane, cilias, Ralox, etc)
@Pinnacle Elements gave a good discription of an oral suspension recipe few posts above.

Step 1. Weigh amount of raw
Step 2. Add raw to desired volume of humco

Dosage is weight/ml

For example -

2.5g (2500mg) anavar
50ml humco

50mg/ml suspension
Good post

Just to add to this. I also figure in raw displacement for concentration accuracy.
So your Anavar vol at 2.5g would be 2.25 ml which would change your Humco vol to 47.75 ml

Are you sure it was mt1 and not mt2 you got?

Have you used mt2 before?

You've asked me this before at least once. I got MT1. I turned brown. You're good, buy it.

FWIW, no, I've never used MT2.

I understand your frustrations, but if you've never used mt2, how do you know you didn't just get mt2?

I get horrendous sides from mt2, so I can't really afford to "try it and find out".

Thus, the incessant questioning of legitimacy in the world of unlicenced and unregulated active pharmaceuticals.