Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No way, that would be epic
Indeed!
Pill press, that’s gangster

Anadrol and dbol for breakfast
Indeed! It’s tempting, I have a tablet press too that I purchased(legally) back in the day from Veterinary compounding pharmacy that went under. Unfortunately I don’t have the process knowledge, dosing/batching equipment, sanitation, or binders to use it so it just sits in the case collecting dust. Best to just wait it out for QSC to start making orals

Indeed!

Indeed! It’s tempting, I have a tablet press too that I purchased(legally) back in the day from Veterinary compounding pharmacy that went under. Unfortunately I don’t have the process knowledge, dosing/batching equipment, sanitation, or binders to use it so it just sits in the case collecting dust. Best to just wait it out for QSC to start making orals
Wasn’t too long ago that they stopped making orals so the wait might be a very long time lol

Suspensions are simple, effective and accurate. Can be used for many orals and ancillaries

How much can you contribute in a 380 USD test ^^
Okay how about this.

Normal test is 180 or 190 euro - half this amount.

You pay that much, I'll pay 90, and we just need one other interested party to pay the other 90.
Total = 380 euro

Then we can have a legit mt1 HPLC test.

Thoughts?

I need to get this lined up before next summer.

Wasn’t too long ago that they stopped making orals so the wait might be a very long time lol

Suspensions are simple, effective and accurate. Can be used for many orals and ancillaries
I ordered a handful of raws so maybe I’ll try to experiment with Dbol suspension. Never been a fan of pinning common orals, all the same so “per os” is okay given equivalent BA. IM might bypass the liver first time but eventually the carbon-17-alpha-alkylated structure still toxic to liver regardless of ROA

You’re right, I’ve taken Dbol suspension orally too but I’m pretty sure their carrier(MCT) might bring on the green apple quick steps through GI. Regardless the benefits are worth the shits imo

It's not as straightforward as you would think. You can use marijuana to increase appetite, but it's not consistent... depending on potency and length you've been using, it may even curb appetite at time. I'm a long term user and getting high instantly kills my hunger, then appetite slowly comes in as the high wears on. If anything it hinders my macro intake if you look at the bigger picture.

Mk677 will help appetite by mimicking gherelin, I would suggest trying that
Smoking made bulking easy with zero other drugs needed for appetite but nowadays it's fucked with my appetite so much I struggle to eat my calories in completely solid and clean foods. Hoping MK does the trick

If they use mct oil as carrier for there oils
Its possible to make oral suspension with mct oil or olive oil and just "drink" it?
There’s a full thread in homebrew section

Alternatively if you are lazy just measure powder and dilute in water then syringe into some cough syrup

Will get you total weight/volume

Everyone likes cough syrup

If you don’t have a cough not enough tren