Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Better to get a cap filler press. You can do 100 capsules in 10 min or less. Filler can be dextrose powder along with desired amount of steroid. Instructions on how to properlly weigh everything out is online.
I mean.. the process is more than 10 minutes but it’s a good kit. By the time you measure and mix your raws with your filler, separate your capsules, then fill. It takes me about an hour total

So I reconstituted my bpc and it’s all cloudy, did another and still cloudy. Did tb500 and it’s perfectly clear. Anyone know why the bpc is all cloudy?

Just checking in to see how international shipping has been recently. Any issues or delays?
I placed an order in mid-August, and it took 24 days. Just received one that was placed in early October, and it was 27 days.

These are both "all-in" times, including Tracy getting back to me by email with payment instructions, and packaging/dicking around time for QSC to ship the items out.
Well that guy is silly. Everyone knows frontloading only works if you shoot it straight into your vein.

Edit: to be clear, your main vein.

Edit edit: I mean your penis. Put it in your penis. As is oftentimes the answer to problems in life.
SC, IM, IV? All three? I'm new to frontloading.

I'm gonna get so fucking roasted for this because it's only based on a few anecdotes and has a huge margin of error, but OK.

For every IU of GH injected:

expect + 100 IGF-1 ng/mL (this is moderately variable)

expect x 4 serum GH ng/mL (this is very highly variable)

For example: injecting 4 IU/d GH. Expect IGF-1 around 400 ng/mL and serum GH around 16 ng/mL.

VERY HIGH VARIABILITY
What are you fucking retarded? - j/k.

Thanks for the info, I'll take a look at it vs. my bloods and see how it compares.

Are you not making any adjustment for the baseline IGF-1/HGH serum levels?

I mean.. the process is more than 10 minutes but it’s a good kit. By the time you measure and mix your raws with your filler, separate your capsules, then fill. It takes me about an hour total
Do you put your capsules into the holes by hand or toss them in and shake it so they fall into place?

Just so you all know capsule presses and all that is used in recreational drugs use. It is highly illegal. Be smart or you will get marked.

Just so you all know capsule presses and all that is used in recreational drugs use. It is highly illegal. Be smart or you will get marked.
Capsule presses are used for supplements too. I think you're just talking about pill presses where binders are used.

Nobody gets marked using a capsule filling press. You can get it off amazon.