Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Incorrect. Pill presses are marked

For context or background for other readers: at-home capsule filling instruments are cheap and they kinda suck. I wouldn't use one with dosing anything in the single digit milligrams. And it's time consuming.

What everyone wants is a tablet press that does everything automatically. This is extremely expensive and as mentioned above, raises red flags.

@Mranadrol @RiceNKimchi

For context or background for other readers: at-home capsule filling instruments are cheap and they kinda suck. I wouldn't use one with dosing anything in the single digit milligrams. And it's time consuming.

What everyone wants is a tablet press that does everything automatically. This is extremely expensive and as mentioned above, raises red flags.

@Mranadrol @RiceNKimchi
I get a little spoon and dry scoop it like pre workout.

@Mranadrol @RiceNKimchi
Pill press, that’s gangster

Anadrol and dbol for breakfast