Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

When statements like these are made, there's a risk that people might adopt them as credible information and use them to support misguided arguments. As an illustration, consider the individual who claimed to have front-loaded 3 grams of trenbolone.
Well that guy is silly. Everyone knows frontloading only works if you shoot it straight into your vein.

Edit: to be clear, your main vein.

Edit edit: I mean your penis. Put it in your penis. As is oftentimes the answer to problems in life.

When statements like these are made, there's a risk that people might adopt them as credible information and use them to support misguided arguments. As an illustration, consider the individual who claimed to have front-loaded 3 grams of trenbolone.
To be fair that guy may actually have done that. Consider it Darwinism in action eh?

Claimed? I found his picture IRL.7483.jpg

I think iso can be brewed pretty high actually. Edit: it can be brewed to 400mg/ml and 3.5day HL
I would love to get a hold of the recipe. Seems interesting. Anything high concentration is good in my book.

P.S. It has 4 days terminal half-life and a 9 days half-life, same ballpark as enanthate actually

I would love to get a hold of the recipe. Seems interesting. Anything high concentration is good in my book.

P.S. It has 4 days terminal half-life and a 9 days half-life, same ballpark as enanthate actually
The recipe is the same as any other test

50ml finished Brewed to 400mg/ml-

Need 20g of Test Iso

Displacement factor - 0.935

Displacement of 18.7ml from material

1% BA - 0.5ml
15% BB - 7.5ml

Displacement of material + BA + BB = 26.7ml

Carrier oil of choice = 50ml - 26.7ml = 23.3ml of oil

There it is. Test iso at 400mg/ml

Just check Amazon for #4 gelcaps and filling spoons. You need a mg scale too but the whole setup only cost me like 45 bucks and once you get the Rythum down you can fill 30 in like 30-45 min.

The cool part is you can make whatever concentration you want, just make sure you label the bottles because mixing up infrequently used Dbol with Anavar is not fun.

Just check Amazon for #4 gelcaps and filling spoons. You need a mg scale too but the whole setup only cost me like 45 bucks and once you get the Rythum down you can fill 30 in like 30-45 min.

The cool part is you can make whatever concentration you want, just make sure you label the bottles because mixing up infrequently used Dbol with Anavar is not fun.
Better to get a cap filler press. You can do 100 capsules in 10 min or less. Filler can be dextrose powder along with desired amount of steroid. Instructions on how to properlly weigh everything out is online.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-05-10-30-17-96_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-05-10-30-17-96_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 79
Better to get a cap filler press. You can do 100 capsules in 10 min or less. Filler can be dextrose powder along with desired amount of steroid. Instructions on how to properlly weigh everything out is online.
What's the nicest press you can get that doesn't have the DEA knocking on your door looking for Fentanyl?