Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I suggest that you get your whatsaaps and crypto wallets ready.

Jano can send the testing anytime and will start the sales once I receive the first results, I sent about 20 freeze dried product for testing, several parcels, so we will receive testing results one after one.

Promo/sales will be for sema, tirz, reta, and HGH. (international only)

Prices will be dirty cheap and bank transfer and cryptocurrency payments will get in addition to that, an extra 10% discount + garanteed delivery by express (1 free reship) since the pass rate now is very good.

Whatsaap orders will be prioritized over email.

The sales will be for 1 week.

Prices will be announced as soon as we receive the testing.
Oh damn hgh is the best Christmas gift for all the gym buddies lol definitely going to take advantage of that... does it need to be express shipping to USA or can it be regular alibaba payment and domestic reship like usual?

Oh damn hgh is the best Christmas gift for all the gym buddies lol definitely going to take advantage of that... does it need to be express shipping to USA or can it be regular alibaba payment and domestic reship like usual?
it's as you like, you just get an extra 10% discount if you use crypto or bank transfer and can enjoy the fast delivery of express
domestic reship lines lately aren't that good as before, that's why it's getting more and more difficult to restock usa warehouse, the pass rate for express is above 90% which is good

done a few orders now and still finding that all vials only contain 9ml of oil. I alway back load my product into slin pins so no space is missing and every time I only get 9 slin pins out of a vial for a total of 9ml. Anyone have found this too.
yeah honestly disappointed they lie about that

Last edited:
It's crazy how in depth we are on frivolous things. What we should be talking about is the contaminated vials. This is a problem. This is reoccurring. Tracy has lightly addressed this but.... vials are contaminated. Multiple from different people, from different orders.
agreed

it's as you like, you just get an extra 10% discount if you use crypto or bank transfer and can enjoy the fast delivery of express
domestic reship lines lately aren't that good as before, that's why it's getting more and more difficult to restock usa warehouse, the pass rate for express is above 90% which is good
So can we request to pay express shipping this time around as opposed to
Domestic reship?

It’s a dead giveaway they came from Reddit with the kind of question they ask 99% of the time. Another way to know, if their name is based off MorePlatesMoreDates you for sure weaseled your way on over.
How dare you. I will admit the naming choice was a momentary lapse of reason. I have too many bookmarks now to start over, my fate has been sealed.