Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm hoping for a hgh sale when test results are back, some competition is price matching iu for iu.
Hopefully there is gh sale! I saw that to but QSC gh shows no dimer and purity of 99% which is very impressive. These other places have 97%+ purity which is good imo but have dimer upwards of 2%.

Hopefully there is gh sale! I saw that to but QSC gh shows no dimer and purity of 99% which is very impressive. These other places have 97%+ purity which is good imo but have dimer upwards of 2%.
to me its all the same. You do not know what the other vials would have tested at either. Another vial could have been grabbed and it tested at 93%

HOWEVER

QSC HGH has consistently had good results. I am not sure if anything tested at below 92%. I havent seen a "bad vial tested"

to me its all the same. You do not know what the other vials would have tested at either. Another vial could have been grabbed and it tested at 93%

HOWEVER

QSC HGH has consistently had good results. I am not sure if anything tested at below 92%. I havent seen a "bad vial tested"
Yes It could have been a lucky vial but I do like the results of that and the consistency they have shown.

Yes It could have been a lucky vial but I do like the results of that and the consistency they have shown.
yea, I am just being fair with the results that were posted.

I pretty much run QSC HGH for the past 1.5 years.

I plan to do a 3 month serostim run in a little over a month to see if I feel a difference.

I have 3 kits. I should probably make a log

Last edited:
yea, I am just being fair with the results that were posted.

I pretty much run QSC HGH for the past 1.5 years.

I plan to do a 3 month serostim run in a little over a month to see if I feel a difference.

I have 3 kits.
Were you running gh before the Qsc gh? If so notice any difference between the two?

Keep us posted how that one goes. I want to try the serostim can’t bring myself to spend the amount it costs.

Were you running gh before the Qsc gh? If so notice any difference between the two?

Keep us posted how that one goes. I want to try the serostim can’t bring myself to spend the amount it costs.
I dont want to disclose the source. But they were 2 other big meso sources here. I dont feel a difference.

What I will say that can play a role is bulking vs cutting. Feels like sides from GH are more prominent in a surplus stage. in a deficit I can run higher doses.

I got the serostim from a buddy for a good deal..(Yes its legit).

I might just get 4 kits total. literally 10x the cost of QSC HGH

I dont want to disclose the source. But they were 2 other big meso sources here. I dont feel a difference.

What I will say that can play a role is bulking vs cutting. Feels like sides from GH are more prominent in a surplus stage. in a deficit I can run higher doses.

I was asking bc I ran 4iu for 3 weeks through another source and held quite a bit of water. Kept my diet the same and switched to Qsc and held no water and still at 4iu. I was suspecting it had to do with the dimer content.

You lucky motherfucker find me a good buddy haha

Because the reddit guys come and make immediate asshats of themselves and become the butt of every joke, and they HATE that.

I can't prove it but I don't think a single user making a scene of themselves the last couple of weeks ISN'T from reddit. The big clue being they have ZERO roid forum etiquette and somehow always end up on QSC's thread after a week. Oh, and can't spell because the site doesn't do spellcheck. So their typing reflects their 8th grade IQ.
It’s a dead giveaway they came from Reddit with the kind of question they ask 99% of the time. Another way to know, if their name is based off MorePlatesMoreDates you for sure weaseled your way on over.

HOWEVER

This is true, @Liska always does variance testing and their conclusion was that you cannot determine quality of generics even intrabatch let alone interbatch.

Basically, one vial from same batch could variate enough to be considered substantial.

That said, I notice least side effects from QSC out of all generics I’ve tried. I don’t run high very high IU’s though.

Edit:
Attached is @Liska intrabatch variance testing of 4 vials. As you can see, one vial contained almost 2x dimer content of other vials.

Range of dimer content same batch 0.8%-1.6%

Attachments

• IMG_0978.png
    IMG_0978.png
    212.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Spoiled? Ya I'll agree with you there. BUT regardless of HOW spoiled we are, the market will still decide if it goes cheaper!
I’d be very impressed if QSC were to do less than $50 per kit int.

It’s not the market that decides at this point. Shit still sells like hot cakes, market is saying it’s priced more than fair.

Would be very interested in a write up or log of your serostim experience.

This is true, @Liska always does variance testing and their conclusion was that you cannot determine quality of generics even intrabatch let alone interbatch.

Basically, one vial from same batch could variate enough to be considered substantial.

That said, I notice least side effects from QSC out of all generics I’ve tried. I don’t run high very high IU’s though.

Edit:
Attached is @Liska intrabatch variance testing of 4 vials. As you can see, one vial contained almost 2x dimer content of other vials.

Range of dimer content same batch 0.8%-1.6%
Please don't misrepresent me/misinterpret test results, this is the opposite of what I have said and believe and you'll find detailed information posted in autumn of 2023

The 15mg tirz domestic US sold out fast. I hope it comes back soon. Cant wait for the 30mg so im not wasting so much at bottom of bottle.

If this were the case I would think it really wouldn’t matter to most customers. Already getting oils for dirt cheap and don’t know if anyone would be complaining too much about a 10ml vial being only 9ml. I know this doesn’t answer your question but, maybe asking the vendor first and seeing what their response is to that and then come on the board and ask your question. I always try and insulate a vendor from bad feedback until I don’t get anywhere with them and need to come here to blow them up. (I’ve done this once with one vendor only) That’s just me. I’m selective with vendors I use and just don’t go for the cheapest out there.
I did send a DM to vendor and they not willing to answer saying that the issue was not something they are worried about. Yes again I am not that worried but general it is standard that a 10ml vial should contain 10ml. As the prices are good it is not an issue of cost just standards. I know they sell the oils as 1kit which contains 10 vials. So to be fair they do not say how much each vial contains.