Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Did you say something? Oh I can’t hear you cause this great little feature ignore works great. Too bad you don’t know how to navigate this big hard interwebs forum or you could use it too.

i actually have a girlfriend unlike you who stalks guys on here fagget
Bravo, As un-original as anticipated. A little disappointed, I thought you'd be more clever than your 9th grade level insults LOL.

Want to conjure up more personalities to name call us and feel better about yourself since we use big words on here, widdle boy.

We dont spend all day here, but you just may spend all day switching threads asking the same shit about HGH. You're meme dude. You win. LOL

Try finding the answer with all the other obese fucks back on reddit. You do know that gym membership is cheaper than tirzepatide yes?
Reddit - Dive into anything
Your whole Reddit is talking about using Tirzepade to lose weight and asking stupid questions about running an AI without knowing any blood work of what your actual estrogen levels are.

Talk to me when you run real compounds. Go cry on r/Tirzepade about being better than the same fat fucks who don't know anything about sourcing.

Because I know you are new and projecting, don't run an AI while not being on testosterone and especially not running a drug meant for you to lose weight and normalize blood sugar.

High test + HGH and an AI with a GLP-1 agonist will recomp you compared to using an AI with a GLP-1 agonist will cause high catabolism. You can run other compounds for an even better recomp.

done a few orders now and still finding that all vials only contain 9ml of oil. I alway back load my product into slin pins so no space is missing and every time I only get 9 slin pins out of a vial for a total of 9ml. Anyone have found this too.

Placed an international order a few weeks ago, nothing coming up under usps tracking yet (I’ve always been under the impression that it shows inbound receiving location until the pack starts moving, even before it hits country) but it shows a departure on “17TRACK” 6 days ago.

Does this mean it’ll populate in USPS tracking once it hits country or is this something totally different? Anyone know?

Sometimes I feel bad for Tracy having to read all this garbage.
This thread is the only one that turns into a Jerry Springer episode every 24-48 hours.

It is hilarious though, seeing Reddit guys come here to fight. They say crazy shit for people who are taking 8 psych meds a day because their “social anxiety” won’t let them order a McChicken without having a panic attack.

Anyways… Any hints on what the Black Friday deals will be? Lowered prices or BOGOs? Trying to put together my grocery list.