Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

no ones begging for anything it was a suggestion.. stop crying already

get over it
I’ll help you out a little just so you understand and this might make a little more sense

This website is designed in a certain way. This is a harm reduction forum. Although there are sources here, and they are easy to find, this website is not designed for your ultimate ease in finding source information and hopefully it won’t ever be. That is what makes this site different from some of the other sites you might visit.
The difference also has some very unique advantages which you will realize as you spend more time here.
Next, this is Millards site and all of us are guests here, so bringing up your idea (unless it catches Millards attention) will not get you anything but comments to use the search bar as it is designed and intended for.
Hope that helps

Don’t yell at the other members that already understand these facts and were trying to convey to you why your idea isn’t a good one
Thanks lol

Last edited:
your retarded if you think there isnt a better way

i already said i know how to use it dumbass.. can you read dipshit
It’s quite obvious you don’t know how dipshit because you and the other Reddit dumb fucks are the only ones who can’t figure out your way around here. And since you’re proving to everyone how big of a dumbass you are, it’s you’re not your. Also sentences start with a capital letter and end with a punctuation mark of your choice since there’s no chance of you getting that right either just pick any of them and give it a try. Hell you’ll get lucky eventually and get one right. And while you are at it stop eating all the damn crayons so we can just draw you a picture that you might understand.

your retarded if you think there isnt a better way

i already said i know how to use it dumbass.. can you read dipshit
JFC, every other post you make on this forum is incessant whining for easily searchable answers or incoherent statements with no point. Just go buy shit from people who have the time and patience to profit off your willful ignorance and consciences stupidity so you can leave the rest of us alone.

It’s quite obvious you don’t know how dipshit because you and the other Reddit dumb fucks are the only ones who can’t figure out your way around here. And since you’re proving to everyone how big of a dumbass you are, it’s you’re not your. Also sentences start with a capital letter and end with a punctuation mark of your choice since there’s no chance of you getting that right either just pick any of them and give it a try. Hell you’ll get lucky eventually and get one right. And while you are at it stop eating all the damn crayons so we can just draw you a picture that you might understand.
stfu stop crying like a little bitch.. no one said i didnt know how to find shit around here

it was just a suggestion no need get offended so easily pussy.. get over it your worse than a girl

stfu stop crying like a little bitch.. no one said i didnt know how to find shit around here

it was just a suggestion no need get offended so easily pussy.. get over it your worse than a girl
You’re the only one whining you little bitch. Go take a handful of ai and get your estrogen under control so your pussy will quit hurting and you can get back to sucking trannys off.

Highly doubtful you know what "worse than a girl is" Reddit boys like you have never been around a girl. They don't feel safe around guys like you. But keep up your weak and uncreative insults, they're entertaining!! Better yet, maybe the search bar here can help you find some new ones??

Highly doubtful you know what "worse than a girl is" Reddit boys like you have never been around a girl. They don't feel safe around guys like you. But keep up your weak and uncreative insults, they're entertaining!! Better yet, maybe the search bar here can help you find some new ones??
i actually have a girlfriend unlike you who stalks guys on here fagget

You’re the only one whining you little bitch. Go take a handful of ai and get your estrogen under control so your pussy will quit hurting and you can get back to sucking trannys off.
your the one crying cause i made suggestion u fuckin pussy... only losers like you who spends their whole life on a forum would get offended over that

no one forced you to reply to my comment in first place bitch