Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sometimes I feel bad for Tracy having to read all this garbage.
This thread is the only one that turns into a Jerry Springer episode every 24-48 hours.

It is hilarious though, seeing Reddit guys come here to fight. They say crazy shit for people who are taking 8 psych meds a day because their “social anxiety” won’t let them order a McChicken without having a panic attack.

Anyways… Any hints on what the Black Friday deals will be? Lowered prices or BOGOs? Trying to put together my grocery list.
Me as well curious on what deals will be

done a few orders now and still finding that all vials only contain 9ml of oil. I alway back load my product into slin pins so no space is missing and every time I only get 9 slin pins out of a vial for a total of 9ml. Anyone have found this too.
If this were the case I would think it really wouldn’t matter to most customers. Already getting oils for dirt cheap and don’t know if anyone would be complaining too much about a 10ml vial being only 9ml. I know this doesn’t answer your question but, maybe asking the vendor first and seeing what their response is to that and then come on the board and ask your question. I always try and insulate a vendor from bad feedback until I don’t get anywhere with them and need to come here to blow them up. (I’ve done this once with one vendor only) That’s just me. I’m selective with vendors I use and just don’t go for the cheapest out there.

Placed an international order a few weeks ago, nothing coming up under usps tracking yet (I’ve always been under the impression that it shows inbound receiving location until the pack starts moving, even before it hits country) but it shows a departure on “17TRACK” 6 days ago.

Does this mean it’ll populate in USPS tracking once it hits country or is this something totally different? Anyone know?
17 Track is really hit and miss in my experience. Sometimes it gives exact shipping updates on the dot every time the pack hits a new spot and sometimes it just doesn't say anything. Usually the pack will show up on USPS once it hits their hands in the US. For QSC that means once the reship people deliver it to the post office as the domestic reship is a different shipment than the international ship. Sometimes the USPS tracking will say something like "Awaiting package from shipping partner" or something like that.

Sometimes I feel bad for Tracy having to read all this garbage.
This thread is the only one that turns into a Jerry Springer episode every 24-48 hours.

It is hilarious though, seeing Reddit guys come here to fight. They say crazy shit for people who are taking 8 psych meds a day because their “social anxiety” won’t let them order a McChicken without having a panic attack.

Anyways… Any hints on what the Black Friday deals will be? Lowered prices or BOGOs? Trying to put together my grocery list.
Because the reddit guys come and make immediate asshats of themselves and become the butt of every joke, and they HATE that.

I can't prove it but I don't think a single user making a scene of themselves the last couple of weeks ISN'T from reddit. The big clue being they have ZERO roid forum etiquette and somehow always end up on QSC's thread after a week. Oh, and can't spell because the site doesn't do spellcheck. So their typing reflects their 8th grade IQ.

Can tell also by Insults thrown

-"KYS"
-Sexual identity based insults or insulting someone's orientation.

Zyzz worshippers
Peptide only focuses people
True, I was going to mention this but didn't. It's also typically weak "Call of Duty" type insults. Zyzz is the worst thing to happen to body building ever.

I forget who/when, but I poked my head into the Semaglutide thread and somebody was freaking out about using an insulin needle for Sema LOL.

I was thinking "You gotta be fkn kidding me" That's the golden sign they don't pin, don't use gear, and apparently a real diabetic who has to take insulin daily is tougher than these guys. Bar is super low...

If you don't tell me when hgh restocking USA I will transition to a girl this week and tell my parents it was because of tracy. I've just paid over $125 for a single kit from another vendor

If you don't tell me when hgh restocking USA I will transition to a girl this week and tell my parents it was because of tracy. I've just paid over $125 for a single kit from another vendor
Why would you pay more and likely get worse quality?
A friendly reminder: Always keep at least 20 kits in your fridge, that's a golden rule!

Placed an international order a few weeks ago, nothing coming up under usps tracking yet (I’ve always been under the impression that it shows inbound receiving location until the pack starts moving, even before it hits country) but it shows a departure on “17TRACK” 6 days ago.

Does this mean it’ll populate in USPS tracking once it hits country or is this something totally different? Anyone know?
Use this site bro. It’s more up to date and shows what’s going on before it hits the states.

Use this site bro. It’s more up to date and shows what’s going on before it hits the states.

Thanks for that tip. 17Track has been showing my pack in the US at a shipping partner for 10 days. Ltexp shows it as still in China. Nice to know what's actually going on.

I'm hoping for a hgh sale when test results are back, some competition is price matching iu for iu.