Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Interesting read, and QSC how would you decide if something like this would be manufactured and sold? From what I have read, its in infancy currently.

I did send a DM to vendor and they not willing to answer saying that the issue was not something they are worried about. Yes again I am not that worried but general it is standard that a 10ml vial should contain 10ml. As the prices are good it is not an issue of cost just standards. I know they sell the oils as 1kit which contains 10 vials. So to be fair they do not say how much each vial contains.
Actually it does state on the price sheet “Oils 10x10ml (100ml)”

It's crazy how in depth we are on frivolous things. What we should be talking about is the contaminated vials. This is a problem. This is reoccurring. Tracy has lightly addressed this but.... vials are contaminated. Multiple from different people, from different orders.

I suggest that you get your whatsaaps and crypto wallets ready.

Jano can send the testing anytime and will start the sales once I receive the first results, I sent about 20 freeze dried product for testing, several parcels, so we will receive testing results one after one.

Promo/sales will be for sema, tirz, reta, and HGH. (international only)

Prices will be dirty cheap and bank transfer and cryptocurrency payments will get in addition to that, an extra 10% discount + garanteed delivery by express (1 free reship) since the pass rate now is very good.

Whatsaap orders will be prioritized over email.

The sales will be for 1 week.

Prices will be announced as soon as we receive the testing.

High test + HGH and an AI with a GLP-1 agonist will recomp you compared to using an AI with a GLP-1 agonist will cause high catabolism. You can run other compounds for an even better recomp.

Who said an AI with a GLP-1 drug would be better than: high test + HGH + AI + GLP-1 drug ??

Jano can send the testing anytime and will start the sales once I receive the first results, I sent about 20 freeze dried product for testing, several parcels, so we will receive testing results one after one.

Prices will be dirty cheap and bank transfer and cryptocurrency payments will get in addition to that, an extra 10% discount + garanteed delivery by express (1 free reship) since the pass rate now is very good.

I’ve been ready for a week lol

Great I was gonna wait another month or 2 before I made another order but I guess u can never have too much hgh in your fridge

Would be very interested in a write up or log of your serostim experience.
I did Serostim for several years, several years ago. I’m currently running 4iu in of grey tops from another vendor. I did run QSCs blue tops for several months. Grey’s were tested very high 90’s don’t remember the exact number but not QSC’s 99%. Like I said I ran both and I get CPS from the greys at 4iu. QSCs would start around 6iu. I got good results from QSC’s blue tops, but the greys are definitely stronger. Results were basically the same. So in my experience just because the sides came at different IUs doesn’t mean for me they were any different. If I was just running HGH I may be able to tell better which was better. I can’t say for sure.

As for pharma Serostim. In my opinion nothing compares to pharma grade. Lots of debate to the contrary. I guess it’s personal preference since generic HGH has come a long way. And the cost of generics makes it hard to buy pharma HGH. What sets Serostim apart from most generics I believe is that it was intended for AIDS wasting patients to pack on lean muscle mass quickly and efficiently, something I have yet to find with generics. It may because I am older now. I don’t know. But I do have a source for Serostim and when I can afford to take the plunge in another few months I will then have a better idea of how far generics have come compared to Serostim.

I am still salty from that cocksucker SBF stealing 6 figures worth of crypto from me on FTX.

Will Bank transfer allow free reship to Canadian addresses too?

Also, Do you still allow Canadians to pay by credit card via Ali Baba?
yes canadians and australians as far as they pay the reship insurance 20%
Canadians can pay via alibaba of course

I am still salty from that cocksucker SBF stealing 6 figures worth of crypto from me on FTX.

Will Bank transfer allow free reship to Canadian addresses too?

Also, Do you still allow Canadians to pay by credit card via Ali Baba?
Bro I feel your fucking pain. Same thing happened to me when Terra Luna went down, too much money gone. F that. Homie lost money in FTX as well.