Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Could you please give your opinion.
4x test cyp
1x primo e 200mg
If you said it's from EU domestic test C or primo 200 stock, it means it's from few months ago stock, the floaters problems can happen on an occasional basis because of the quality of stoppers and also filter we are using, that degrade a bit easily.

The vials are eligible for replacement, or refund simply. You can contact me for that.

That said, QSC is growing and now we have several assistants hire the previous weeks, we will put one to check the vials one by one for all new stocks.

If you said it's from EU domestic test C or primo 200 stock, it means it's from few months ago stock, the floaters problems can happen on an occasional basis because of the quality of stoppers and also filter we are using, that degrade a bit easily.

The vials are eligible for replacement, or refund simply. You can contact me for that.

That said, QSC is growing and now we have several assistants hire the previous weeks, we will put one to check the vials one by one for all new stocks.
What stoppers are you using? Rubber or silicone?

You get what you pay for. I use these guys for all my peptides but there’s a reason the oils are cheap. Whatever money you saved on oils you’re going to spend on filters and sterile vials.

Appreciate you posting up the pics tho. Hopefully the guys that order oils will see them and check theirs.
You are right,you get what you pay for. But i was seeing god lab reports and didn' saw any complaint's regarding the oils. For the price i would be ok if it was underdosed 10-15% , but this is concerning health wise.

Yes,it was ordered 3-4 weeks ago.
But you should also do something about the thing that looks like pieces od hair or cloth.
Or is that from a filter?
I will contact you tomorrow..

You get what you pay for. I use these guys for all my peptides but there’s a reason the oils are cheap. Whatever money you saved on oils you’re going to spend on filters and sterile vials.

Appreciate you posting up the pics tho. Hopefully the guys that order oils will see them and check theirs.
Exactly this “You get what you pay for.” I resell my QSC oils to friends cause mostly everyone wants cheap gear and they don’t like you’re making too much money off of them. And where did I get this “knowledge” from?

The Meso board by reading and asking myself why would anyone sell 10 bottles of NPP for $100 when everyone else is selling for $35+. Duh!!!

But I like to pat myself on the back. <pats back>

You're talking about IGF-1 which is much more acute activation and short half-life.

Dose timing of IGF-1 LR3 is less important because longer half-life (full text of that study is available online and is pretty interesting)

@Blang
No. If I was talking about real recombinant igf1 I would of said that. I am talking about Lr3, you are getting confused with the shorter half life of igf1 DES. Lr3 is the worst thing for organ growth and especially if it's dosed anytime but after your workout when the receptors are ready to soak it up. If the receptors are ready to soak it up it goes elsewhere and causes organ growth.

This is good news that more quality control is being implemented. We appreciate it