Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You're talking about IGF-1 which is much more acute activation and short half-life.

Dose timing of IGF-1 LR3 is less important because longer half-life (full text of that study is available online and is pretty interesting)

@Blang
Thanks for the study.

I have run LR3 multiple ways, and am not necessarily convinced that Pre-workout is ideal, I was just making the comment that it's one of the few times you can definitely "feel" it doing something.

I could definitely make an argument for all kinds of dose timings with LR3, but it's hard to not let the bro in me default to pre-workout :).

if it was made for us than they should make it easier to navigate

i know how to but compared to other forums this one is such a pain to use

if each source had there own page to post threads and sticky threads it would be less of a cluster fuck to find stuff
Aren't you the guy that repeatedly asked how to buy HGH in every thread you had access to a few weeks ago?

Yeah, Dylan Gemeli Domestic Supply caters to people like you, you'll have an easier time on that forum. Tons of users willing to help you out. Including Dylan himself!!!

whoever runs this website needs to change the program they use for threads... so we dont have to go thru thousands of pages to find info.. give each source there on page to post threads like how other forums do it

It would suffice if every author simply updated the original post, which never happens here.

And honestly, everyone complaining about the noobs are just enjoying knowing something the others don’t. Languishing on nothing, lol.

Searching these forums is never as simple as those who have the answer handy make it seem. But they love feeling “special”.

Aren't you the guy that repeatedly asked how to buy HGH in every thread you had access to a few weeks ago?

Yeah, Dylan Gemeli Domestic Supply caters to people like you, you'll have an easier time on that forum. Tons of users willing to help you out. Including Dylan himself!!!
arent you that stalker with no life...?

stfu your small

It would suffice if every author simply updated the original post, which never happens here.

And honestly, everyone complaining about the noobs are just enjoying knowing something the others don’t. Languishing on nothing, lol.

Searching these forums is never as simple as those who have the answer handy make it seem. But they love feeling “special”.
So now NOT being mentally handicapped is considered “special”?

I get that, and I'm not running it as a "pump product", I'm just saying that LR3 is generally mild enough that it's hard to notice an effect other than the pump effect when used pre-workout.

That's enough to indicate that it's likely "real", but trying to tease out long-term results when LR3 is part of a full stack is really difficult if not impossible IMO, so that's the best feedback I have.
Thank you for the feedback I appreciate it

Maybe generic but not pharmaceutical I can promise you. I’ve used both prescribed and the appetite suppression is far better with tirzepatide without any of the harsh sides that come with sema at least for me. That said the suppression didn’t get stronger than sema til a higher dose. I think most people that claim sema is stronger don’t give tirz enough time to see its full benefits. It was about 2 months for it to really kick in for me after 4 weeks of 2.5mg and 4 weeks of 5mg it really hit hard and I had to force myself to eat and set reminders so I wouldn’t forget cause if not there would be days I’d realize at 7 or 8 pm I hadn’t eaten anything all day.
That’s interesting and makes sense. I’m on Tirz, the level of suppression has been shocking so I’ve always wondered how sema would be more than this.

Make sure you get N2guard

did qsc ever get back to u about this? I find sus stuff from time to time in his vials
There was something in my test e vial but I just threw it away and opened another one. Never in all of my years have I ever seen something in a vial floating, really happy I seen it before I pinned.

I will still order more stuff but I will be more diligent when checking after receiving…

Bro, life ain’t easy. If you read you can learn a lot more than what you’re actually looking for. You must be young I’m thinking. All you young cats want his shit “the easy way”. All Google this and Google that. This aint fucking Google. This forum is setup perfectly in my opinion. I look for shit that I need, perfect example is the tracking website for international orders…,I could have easily asked the person that posted it to repost it. I didn’t and searched for what I needed. And in the interim, I learned something new. IMAGINE THAT!?! 54 years old and still fucking learning shit!

Agreed, I’ve said it time and time again, I did nothing but read through this platform for 3+ years until I first contacted a source. Every smooth brain piling in here from doing the same bs on Reddit and TikTok by asking to have their ass wiped for them with regards to details on where to get shit is just comical at this point lol.
I’ve met a few people on this board, one in particular that I would trust more than people I’ve known my entire life with not only advice but with my loot/gear. I’ve sent stuff first to one WELL KNOWN MEMBER in the past and waited until he was satisfied with our trade and then got my money. I speak to this person on a daily basis and we have become really good friends and it’s been less than a year of knowing this person. Real good dude. And no fucking homo bros!!! I know that’s what y’all are thinking.

You can find whatever you want on this board and the members here are very knowledgeable. Again it’s set up perfectly in my opinion and if people want to bitch about how things are done here, you don’t need to be here. There are plenty of other sites where you can be treated as a noob. Let me know how that works out for ya!

Disclaimer: I am not a vendor. I just sold something on here and received a “Subscriber” tag so I’m not encroaching on your thread Tracy

I’ve met a few people on this board, one in particular that I would trust more than people I’ve known my entire life with not only advice but with my loot/gear. I’ve sent stuff first to one WELL KNOWN MEMBER in the past and waited until he was satisfied with our trade and then got my money. I speak to this person on a daily basis and we have become really good friends and it’s been less than a year of knowing this person. Real good dude. And no fucking homo bros!!! I know that’s what y’all are thinking.

You can find whatever you want on this board and the members here are very knowledgeable. Again it’s set up perfectly in my opinion and if people want to bitch about how things are done here, you don’t need to be here. There are plenty of other sites where you can be treated as a noob. Let me know how that works out for ya!

Disclaimer: I am not a vendor. I just sold something on here and received a “Subscriber” tag so I’m not encroaching on your thread Tracy
You’re 54 yrs old and feel the need to say “no fucking homo bros!!!” Yeah, you’re definitely learning “shit”