Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Educate them or tolerate their ignorance.
Partially agree with you on this. There’s no such thing as a free lunch. Before I ordered anything from vendors on this site I read and did my own due dilligence because who can you really trust other than your own gut. Spoon-feeding noobs information is counterproductive to what this board is about. And if you rely on what information others provide to you, you’re an easy mark for scammers. And that’s not cool. Take some time to read, read and read. You can easily find everything you need to know just by reading. And if someone you wants to continually ask dumb noob questions they can always hit up other boards.

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

is going on here? Reddit has unleashed a shitstorm of dumbfucks upon us...
Because that entire site is wannabe intellecutuals or dumbfucks.

Anyone have tried QSC IGF-1 lr3? Any feedback?
I've run it and have had several clients and friends who have run it. The only way to really notice LR3 imo is when you run it pre-workout and notice an increase in pumps. Every person I've known to run it (including myself) has noticed this difference when we've run it Pre.

I've run it and have had several clients and friends who have run it. The only way to really notice LR3 imo is when you run it pre-workout and notice an increase in pumps. Every person I've known to run it (including myself) has noticed this difference when we've run it Pre.
You noticed the difference with an increase of pump ok, but I’m talking about long term use / results, cuz I would like to use this stuff for local growth

You noticed the difference with an increase of pump ok, but I’m talking about long term use / results, cuz I would like to use this stuff for local growth
What are you referring to with the phrase "long term use"?
From what I've read, you would cycle it. So it isn't like using HGH (long term use). But I've been wrong before :)

Switched over to Tirz from Sema. I’m in the first week of Tirz. I see some people posting they are supplementing the Tirz with some Sema. Not really finding answers to Why though. Posted on the Sema thread but didn’t get answers. They are both from QSC.
Anyone know the Why?
Yeah, like Mongo said, Sema has more suppression (but more sides), so some people run low dose Sema to increase suppression. Sema is a GLP-1 agonist. Tirz is both a GIP and GLP-1 agonist, the GLP-1 part being weaker than sema. That being said, it still offers great suppression, and is superior to Sema in both weight loss and side effects.

Yeah, like Mongo said, Sema has more suppression (but more sides), so some people run low dose Sema to increase suppression. Sema is a GLP-1 agonist. Tirz is both a GIP and GLP-1 agonist, the GLP-1 part being weaker than sema. That being said, it still offers great suppression, and is superior to Sema in both weight loss and side effects.
Looks like it also may help with recomp ability from type IIx's article

Maybe generic but not pharmaceutical I can promise you. I’ve used both prescribed and the appetite suppression is far better with tirzepatide without any of the harsh sides that come with sema at least for me. That said the suppression didn’t get stronger than sema til a higher dose. I think most people that claim sema is stronger don’t give tirz enough time to see its full benefits. It was about 2 months for it to really kick in for me after 4 weeks of 2.5mg and 4 weeks of 5mg it really hit hard and I had to force myself to eat and set reminders so I wouldn’t forget cause if not there would be days I’d realize at 7 or 8 pm I hadn’t eaten anything all day.

whoever runs this website needs to change the program they use for threads... so we dont have to go thru thousands of pages to find info.. give each source there on page to post threads like how other forums do it