Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yea. I guess I still like Xkawn's guide. so many informative videos.

either learn to do it or dont fuck with it. too many people are idiots with spoons and reselling the capsules.

Especially they think they can measure out 5-10mg effectively... even breathing on the scale can play a role with the weight.
Why play with spoons when suspension is more accurate and super easy?

I say super easy, basic math alludes many

Yes agree suspension can likely be more accurate than capsule filling, although neither of those are on the level of a proper tablet press. And we're talking orders of magnitude in price difference and convenience.

My vote for 99% of the people here is suspensions.

It’s pretty accurate, pharmacies offer suspensions in the same vehicles.

I do agree with you, for homebrewers, suspension really has no choice btw. I am just nitpicking shit for the sake of discussion

but what is the concentration? It is also a pharmacy with set guidelines for compounding suspension per drug. not some guy with some children's cough syrup and some powder they bought off the internet.

I am also basing this off the reason Jano asks for the full bottle to tests rather than 1ml from the suspension. the dosing off of 1ml sent in is extremely off.

please see below.

I am not sure if you have ever seen Jano's results on 1ml suspension sample vs whole bottle. It is very different.

He had a liquid sample that was maybe 50% more than the average contents of the whole bottle. The consumer shook it up

Theoretically I could, but I won't, because I would risk providing unrepresentative result.

Suspensions require special instructions on the customer side - as suspensions are not homogenous by default, the chance that my customers would take sample that is not representative (part of the liquid with higher or lower amount of suspended particles than the true average value) is quite high in my experience.

Therefore, for suspensions I require either whole container (amp. or vial) to be sent, or small aliquot (part) be taken under specified conditions.

Last edited:
Recipe for infection. 5 micron filter needles might be worth the cost if this is an on-going problem.

5 micron filter needles??? How does that work?

How fast can oil be pushed through?
Sounds like it would take forever and they'd wear out fast.

Standard is 22 filters, no?

I am not sure if you have ever seen Jano's results on 1ml suspension sample vs whole bottle. It is very different.

He had a liquid sample that was maybe 50% more than the average contents of the whole bottle. The consumer shook it up

The consumer shook up a 100 mL suspension then took a 1 mL sample for testing. The 1 mL test showed 50% more than the 100 mL average???

Because holy shit. Analagous to being way higher than accepted pharma variance <10%.

Suspension lovers just need to believe me about a Vortex Genie 2 or similar vortexer.

You won't realize how ineffective shaking a tube with your arm muscles is until you use a Vortex Genie. Then you'll laugh at when you shook tubes with your arm muscles. No way you're getting 50% difference with a vortex unless maybe if you used a poor solvents recipe.

@Pinnacle Elements

1700885760797.png

The consumer shook up a 100 mL suspension then took a 1 mL sample for testing. The 1 mL test showed 50% more than the 100 mL average???

Because holy shit. Analagous to being way higher than accepted pharma variance <10%.

Suspension lovers just need to believe me about a Vortex Genie 2 or similar vortexer.

You won't realize how ineffective shaking a tube with your arm muscles is until you use a Vortex Genie. Then you'll laugh at when you shook tubes with your arm muscles. No way you're getting 50% difference with a vortex unless maybe if you used a poor solvents recipe.

@Pinnacle Elements

View attachment 270987
Then it's not portable right?

Do you stick your dick in there?

I prefer pharma when the mgs get in low double digits. It is hard to pay for pharma when 10g is the price of 1 tenth of that, if that. Maybe I'm just being cheap but I personally use suspensions

No need as tirz world on the same pathway and also a 2nd that sema doesn’t. People doing that are wasting money.

Appetite suppression on tirz is stronger than sema once you get built up to it but it takes a few doses. This would be the only scenario when stacking the two together might be useful and that would be temporary.
Thanks! If I feel I need it I can just add a little the first few weeks while it’s building up.