Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Idk. Some of these people think making capsules and pills are easy or some shit. Gonna give someone the wrong dosing and tuck them up. I have friends who are willing to try shit cause their "bro" tried it

A tablet press and capsule filler are very different and while I think realistically you'd only be able to get a capsule filler, I'd still stick with the spoons whenever possible.

A tablet press and capsule filler are very different and while I think realistically you'd only be able to get a capsule filler, I'd still stick with the spoons whenever possible.
Why play with spoons when suspension is more accurate and super easy?

I say super easy, basic math alludes many

Yea. I guess I still like Xkawn's guide. so many informative videos.

either learn to do it or dont fuck with it. too many people are idiots with spoons and reselling the capsules.

Especially they think they can measure out 5-10mg effectively... even breathing on the scale can play a role with the weight.

Curious, so you would say spoons are a better gauge?
This is the order of safety and most realistic in my opinion. To start off, I think female dosing should be left to experienced brewers that know what they are doing.

1. Leave it to a source/brewer that tests

2. If think liquid/spoons may be the next one, but ensuring that it is accurate.

for example, if each spoon is 25mg. put 4 scoops on the scale to make sure it equivalent to 100mg. or how far it can be off.

If you do liquid suspension, keep the concentration low and shake violently prior to drawing.

3. I think geometric dilution is the safest way if someone knows how to do it .

This is the order of safety and most realistic in my opinion. To start off, I think female dosing should be left to experienced brewers that know what they are doing.

2. If think liquid/spoons may be the next one, but ensuring that it is accurate.

for example, if each spoon is 25mg. put 4 scoops on the scale to make sure it equivalent to 100mg. or how far it can be off.

If you do liquid suspension, keep the concentration low and shake violently prior to drawing.

I respect some of what you say, so it was just asking your opinion. I would agree geometric dilution is probably the best way for raw materials not in suspension. But if you shake well ofc, suspension is the best noob way imo. It's simple, you can weight out 120 ml with 10 grams, which is a no brainer since scales will gauge it better, then gauge down into dose per ml

I know a bunch of people have been asking for a while now but we never get a response from Tracy. Are you restocking USA domestic hcg? Cuz their is a decent demand for it
Just order international from them. I’ve waited months for domestic. $35 extra for shipping but the price for a kit makes that negligible. I’m sure Tracy knows that too. If you keep waiting for him to restock domestic you’ll be waiting a long time just my two cents.

Geometric dilution? What is that

Nvm I looked it up. Just mixing the powders basically. It would have to be mixed very well for accuracy

Geometric dilution? What is that

Nvm I looked it up. Just mixing the powders basically. It would have to be mixed very well for accuracy

It's simple but it is important for making capsules and harm reduction. It's alot more than just putting crap in a shaker cup

You have these amateur capsule makers who do that and overdose underdose gear.

If capsules were meant to be 50 and there is a 10mg capsule. There may be a 90mg capsule out there