Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks Tracy so no 10% discount outside the mentioned items. If I add other products to my order will they ship together express as well or will anything outside the sale list just be treated as standard international?
If you add other items can be shipped together if normal shipping.
If express seperate shipping, more items cannot be added to the discounted items in same express parcels.

Just cause I know people are wondering.

Submitted whatsapp order right near promo announcement, probably within 10 minutes. It is safe to assume they are very busy.

Hours difference of finalizing order wont make a difference on receiving time

Asking via Whatsapp, email, and facebook, ultimately ordering from Alyssa, then coming here to bitch at Tracy when she doesn't honor Tracy's promotional price
Good plan. I'll be like these other people, write a bad review about he QSC rep but fail to mention Tracy was any part of it

If you don't tell me when hgh restocking USA I will transition to a girl this week and tell my parents it was because of tracy. I've just paid over $125 for a single kit from another vendor
IMG_1035.png

Asking via Whatsapp, email, and facebook, ultimately ordering from Alyssa, then coming here to bitch at Tracy when she doesn't honor Tracy's price
Probably way more truth to that than we can imagine

Fuck I accidentally bought BTC for no reason instead of USDC. I just lost 150.

whatever.

Friendly Reminder to double check everything before you hit send