Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What's the big deal with these glp things? Tiraz retrutide sema? Are u all fat fucks or what? Am i missing something is everyone trying to lose fat? I haven't gotten on the hype train yet. I have a bottle of sema but don't feel like starving lol

What's the big deal with these glp things? Tiraz retrutide sema? Are u all fat fucks or what? Am i missing something is everyone trying to lose fat? I haven't gotten on the hype train yet. I have a bottle of sema but don't feel like starving lol
You don’t starve that’s the point lol

Why do you have sema unless you're also a fat fuck like the rest of us?

Me: I’ll use WhatsApp, that seems convenient.

WhatsApp: Immediately flags my eight year old account for spam, locks up, now unusable.

Me: …email it is.

Eat and not get fat? Or not have an appetite therefore easy to starve yourself?
Yes, it makes it easier to starve. It makes me not even think about food at all. I only eat so I have energy(what a concept). I've lost 60 lbs since March on 1.5mg of sema. It's fucking magical.

I count on your massive feedbacks : whatsaap experience, payment, tracking, delivery.

If this first sale/promo experience goes great, we will have plenty in future.

This time we made the choice to arrange many parcels by express upon my suggestion, because I saw the data in previous weeks and it's what I find it best compromise speed/safety.

Express have a good pass rate, about 90%, for a 3-5 days delivery, it's enough good. BUT still 10% will be seized / returned by customs.

So of course some seizures will happen, you are still free to choose other shipping methods such as china post and reship service, post nl, special lines, but the lines hasn't all been that good lately for usa for example (slow, and inspected sometimes), so we use express for many customers and restocks since many weeks, better know your parcel didn't make it within 7-9 days than waiting for it 60 days hoping for it to show up and taking another 30 days or more to get the reship, I hope you understand my logic.

I count on the massive good feedbacks to make this experience worth it and encourage us to offer more similar sales in future (it can be primo, hcg and many others etc...)

What are the shipping costs on the promo deals?
1701230329273.png

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, wouldn't that be interpreted as free shipping as long as you are using crypto/bank transfer and are only ordering the promotional items? Or is it only the addition of the reship that is free of cost, and the regular express fees apply?

View attachment 271294

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, wouldn't that be interpreted as free shipping as long as you are using crypto/bank transfer and are only ordering the promotional items? Or is it only the addition of the reship that is free of cost, and the regular express fees apply?
the reship is free of cost for express delivery.
In general rule express have no reship policy, so this is the added value here, it's garanteed.
Shipping is charged for all orders.

I understand that some got confused because of that, I should have been more clear.

I count on your massive feedbacks : whatsaap experience, payment, tracking, delivery.

If this first sale/promo experience goes great, we will have plenty in future.

This time we made the choice to arrange many parcels by express upon my suggestion, because I saw the data in previous weeks and it's what I find it best compromise speed/safety.

Express have a good pass rate, about 90%, for a 3-5 days delivery, it's enough good. BUT still 10% will be seized / returned by customs.

So of course some seizures will happen, you are still free to choose other shipping methods such as china post and reship service, post nl, special lines, but the lines hasn't all been that good lately for usa for example (slow, and inspected sometimes), so we use express for many customers and restocks since many weeks, better know your parcel didn't make it within 7-9 days than waiting for it 60 days hoping for it to show up and taking another 30 days or more to get the reship, I hope you understand my logic.

I count on the massive good feedbacks to make this experience worth it and encourage us to offer more similar sales in future (it can be primo, hcg and many others etc...)
Really appreciate the sale will definitely take advantage. Thanks!

Also have trouble using WhatsApp as others have mentioned!

Yes, it makes it easier to starve. It makes me not even think about food at all. I only eat so I have energy(what a concept). I've lost 60 lbs since March on 1.5mg of sema. It's fucking magical.
1.5mg how often? Are you staying on it until you reach desired weight bf %?