Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

1.5mg how often? Are you staying on it until you reach desired weight bf %?
Once per week. I'm planning to stay on it until I get to my desired weight. I'm not looking forward to struggling to maintain that weight without semaglutide, though. I usually have a big appetite and I know it's going to be work to keep the calories down.

Late black friday promo / sales (reminder)

Productlab testdiscount price/kit (via alibaba)extra 10% discount (via crypto or bank transfer)
Tirzepatide 10x30mgLink550500
Tirzepatide 10x15mgLink286260
Tirzepatide 10x10mgpending176160
Retatrutide 10x10mgLink303275
Semaglutide 10x10mgLink160145
Semaglutide 10x5mgLink9485
HGH 10x10iu (10 kits)Link495450

So yes, HGH is $45/kit, packs of 10 kits ($450)
so it's 10 kits, 20 kits, 30 kits etc.. should be mutiples of 10 for express.
10 kits is the minimum for HGH.
1 kit is the minium for semaglutide, tirzepatide and retatrutide.

Orders paid via cryptocurrency or bank transfer can enjoy:

- extra 10% discount compared to alibaba orders.
- shipping by express delivery, with reship policy cost free. ETA 3-5 days. (pass rate ~90%)
- shipping cost is not free, the reship is free.
- customers can choose other shipping options if they don't want express.

Orders via alibaba can be sent only via china post or reship service, which is slow and takes 4 weeks average, sometimes more, sometimes less.

How to order?

Whatsaap: +86 16503300980 (faster)
email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Orders via whatsaap will be prioritized over orders through email, it saves me time and it's better for you, because if we receive a lot of emails, you might get an answer after the end of the promo. In this case you won't be able to get the discounted prices, so I strongly advice you to use whatsaap.
Orders should be paid during the promo time, if paid later, it will be cancelled (except bank transfer if they came late).

Order form:

list of items:
name:
shipping address:
phone number:
preferred payment method:

Available Payments methods:
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, USDT, ETH, USDC
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD), Chinese (RMB)
WeChat
Alibaba: Credit Card, T/T transfer, Apple pay, Google pay

Promo duration : 1 week (end next tuesday)

PS:
Promo is for international only, not domestic.
Countries with no reship policy remain with no reship policy.
Canada and australia still require 20% extra reship insurance to be eligible for reship.
Countries like USA and EU, and all countries with garanteed delivery do not require any extra.
If the item above is available in domestic warehouse, it can be sent from international warehouse.

What's the big deal with these glp things? Tiraz retrutide sema? Are u all fat fucks or what? Am i missing something is everyone trying to lose fat? I haven't gotten on the hype train yet. I have a bottle of sema but don't feel like starving lol
Tirz and Reta are generally really mild when it comes to side effects, so they’re becoming more appealing to people that would usually run things like Clen and DNP during contest prep.

Some are just fat fucks

GLP1s have other uses like getting blood glucose under control when you run hgh, without taking any slin. Semaglutide is a versatile tool that can be used in myriad ways, not just appetite control

Submitted a order want to pay with ETH.

She said send to this address ETH erc20 but have no clue what erc20 is. I'm a noob to crypto hahahah
Previous order last week was without the erc 20.
Can someone help me explain

Sponsors