Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How much does a bank transfer usually get charged by your bank?
All banks charge different fees. $50 is standard. Some banks waive the fee if you carry a large balance. Just call your bank bud.

(Can’t believe some of the questions that are asked sometimes…lol)

You don’t starve that’s the point lol
I've yet to see anyone post their physique before and after using those drugs.
You'd think everyone would be spamming the board with shredded pictures or talking about their next cycle to put on the weight they lost. Hmm.. weird

I just wanna make a quick comment about tesamorelin 10mg.

This is an example of how peptides can be reconstituted cloudy and test perfectly with high purity, unlike all the broscience BS you will read everywhere about low quality of cloudy peptide, being degraded or impure, mainly the BS from reddit idiots and all the new peptide fanatics generation who often gonna call a cloudy peptide a garbage peptide.

Test Report #35797.png
1701267362649.png
WhatsApp Image 2023-11-29 at 15.29.30.jpeg
20231127_231801.jpg

From now on I don't wanna hear any complaint about cloudiness, get your lab test if you doubt the quality or STFU

Last edited:
Here’s my only feedback: don’t forget about us email-only folks. WhatsApp isn’t working for me and another gentleman said the same. So while some of us tried to use the more convenient option it was closed off immediately, but we’re still trying to transact business.
Will answer emails as well, no worries, it's just gonna be slower

You'd think everyone would be spamming the board with shredded pictures or talking about their next cycle to put on the weight they lost. Hmm.. weird
It makes cutting and prepping a lot easier especially on hgh. I’m only running 0.5mg a week with 4iu gh. I can’t go anymore above that dose without feeling nausea and I might back off a bit on the dose because I’m literally full all day and night from a black coffee a muffin and half a chicken breast and half a cup of cooked rice all day. My fasting bg is under 4.9 when usually 4iu puts me above 5

I have had a couple of competitors friends getting shredded off of semaglutide a actually. One of them is a 40+ female.

You'd think everyone would be spamming the board with shredded pictures or talking about their next cycle to put on the weight they lost. Hmm.. weI'd
Same thing as roid use, so many people talking about high dose this or cutting compound that yet no one is posting jacked and ripped pictures.

Go figure.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals i wasnt questioning your products. I only asked the question about the tesamorelin because of your post #37278 where you specifically said the 10mg batch was cloudy and you doubted the quality, and to co tact you for a credit. So I sent the picture. You posted the janoshik report and that works. I never said cloudy is garbage.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals i wasnt questioning your products. I only asked the question about the tesamorelin because of your post #37278 where you specifically said the 10mg batch was cloudy and you doubted the quality, and to co tact you for a credit. So I sent the picture. You posted the janoshik report and that works. I never said cloudy is garbage.
I wasn't talking about you, but referring to some reddit posts about some products from us. I took the tesa as proof example.

I also just pmed you my nudes so you can see the difference
Perfect, good stuff lol.

I'm just saying people who utilize this drugs are hesitant/scared to be posting their pictures all over the internet for different reasons.

Plus, being on someone's spank bank bothers some people mentally lmao