Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Perfect, good stuff lol.

I'm just saying people who utilize this drugs are hesitant/scared to be posting their pictures all over the internet for different reasons.

Plus, being on someone's spank bank bothers some people mentally lmao
*sighs*
Come on then, let’s see who’s got the biggest cock on Meso

Will Tesamorelin and Ipamorelin be available in the EU? ( I posted the question on the Lab test thread, so excuse the redundancy)

I have had a couple of competitors friends getting shredded off of semaglutide a actually. One of them is a 40+ female.

I had great results as far as getting shredded with QSC sema as well, except the digestive system sides eventually became unacceptable (mainly constipation and mildly upset stomach). Is Tirz any better in this regard? I think the glucose/insulin metabolism and cardioprotective effects may be worth being on a low dose of GLP1 agonist permanently but the sema sides at least are impossible even at 0.5mg/wk. I quit 3 weeks ago still going on.

I had great results as far as getting shredded with QSC sema as well, except the digestive system sides eventually became unacceptable (mainly constipation and mildly upset stomach). Is Tirz any better in this regard? I think the glucose/insulin metabolism and cardioprotective effects may be worth being on a low dose of GLP1 agonist permanently but the sema sides at least are impossible even at 0.5mg/wk. I quit 3 weeks ago still going on.
Tirz is better overall. It's worth the price difference to me.

It makes cutting and prepping a lot easier especially on hgh. I’m only running 0.5mg a week with 4iu gh. I can’t go anymore above that dose without feeling nausea and I might back off a bit on the dose because I’m literally full all day and night from a black coffee a muffin and half a chicken breast and half a cup of cooked rice all day. My fasting bg is under 4.9 when usually 4iu puts me above 5
I seamlessly integrate 1mg Ret, 5 IU HGH, and indulge in daily sushi, streamlining my approach to dieting with remarkable effectiveness. Thank you QSC

Are you supplementing fiber? I take fiber and BPC to help with the digestion and bloating issues.

Are you supplementing fiber? I take fiber and BPC to help with the digestion and bloating issues.

Yeah doing everything under the sun, fiber, Mag07, good food, hydrated fine etc. This isn't like ordinary constipation, it's more like the entire digestive tract just shut down and stuff just keeps piling up. Nasty. Not like say opiate-induced where you get this one big clog, more like intestines are full of 20 or thirty feet of peanut butter but nothing is moving. If you are lucky enough to take a dump it's a 1000-wiper as someone said.

Not worth it IMHO tho the first run I did I dropped close to 30 lbs in couple of months before I couldn't stand it any longer. I titrated up to the 2.4 mg/wk dose then. Went off for several months thought I'd try again capping the dose at 0.5mg/wk. Immediately got the constipation again, so fuck this. Been 3 weeks since I quit that low dose slowly getting back to normal but stil messed up. I got one 2mg kit and bought a second 5mg kit I guess I'll never use.

Yeah doing everything under the sun, fiber, Mag07, good food, hydrated fine etc. This isn't like ordinary constipation, it's more like the entire digestive tract just shut down and stuff just keeps piling up. Nasty. Not like say opiate-induced where you get this one big clog, more like intestines are full of 20 or thirty feet of peanut butter but nothing is moving. If you are lucky enough to take a dump it's a 1000-wiper as someone said.

Not worth it IMHO tho the first run I did I dropped close to 30 lbs in couple of months before I couldn't stand it any longer. I titrated up to the 2.4 mg/wk dose then. Went off for several months thought I'd try again capping the dose at 0.5mg/wk. Immediately got the constipation again, so fuck this. Been 3 weeks since I quit that low dose slowly getting back to normal but stil messed up. I got one 2mg kit and bought a second 5mg kit I guess I'll never use.
Miralax, saline enemas, and 5star pad thai, that'll get you going.

Miralax, saline enemas, and 5star pad thai, that'll get you going.
Not worth it IMHO. I think in some people the entire peristaltic activity shuts down and food just sits there, or at least that is what it feels like. This is not your ordinary type of constipation.

Anyone tried both sema and tirz, who had issues with sema and none or fewer with Tirz?

What’s the difference between sema and ret?
I have only tried Ret and so far I love it and would definitely recommend it. I would say to stay on high fiber diet and drink coffee to help with bowl movements and bloating tho

Wow really sorry to hear that, hope you heal and get back to normal quickly.

Sponsors

Latest posts