Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've yet to see anyone post their physique before and after using those drugs.
You'd think everyone would be spamming the board with shredded pictures or talking about their next cycle to put on the weight they lost. Hmm.. weird

Sure some bodybuilders use GLP1 drugs for cutting but it's mostly fat people trying to unfat themselves a bit. None of them get shredded.

I've yet to see anyone post their physique before and after using those drugs.
You'd think everyone would be spamming the board with shredded pictures or talking about their next cycle to put on the weight they lost. Hmm.. weird
Tbf it takes years to achieve the results that obese people reported in the trials.

Its already been stated but a lot of us use it for the added benefit of insulin sensitivity , secretion in junction with HGH. I’m like 10% BF at most and run Tirz just for this. Helps with cuts too

I wasn't talking about you, but referring to some reddit posts about some products from us. I took the tesa as proof example.
WAIT we all just gunna accept cloudy peptides lol just cause they test 'perfect'. obviously if normal tesermorelin doesn't go cloudy some type of garbage is in there lol.... great reason should push for more endotoxin tests olligosaccarides.. my guess is its left over lipids from impure solvents used...

ie need an answer why some are cloudy and some are not. would likely need a full COA to find out which is pretty unreasonable for customers. that being said if cloudy and not normal to be cloudy its some sort of contaminant. harmful or not who knows.

fair thing on the price list is to say its cloudy product so everyone knows and no excuses if order and folks can have informed purchase.

Last edited:
WAIT we all just gunna accept cloudy peptides lol just cause they test 'perfect'. obviously if normal tesermorelin doesn't go cloudy some type of garbage is in there lol.... great reason should push for more endotoxin tests olligosaccarides.. my guess is its left over lipids from impure solvents used...

ie need an answer why some are cloudy and some are not. would likely need a full COA to find out which is pretty unreasonable for customers. that being said if cloudy and not normal to be cloudy its some sort of contaminant. harmful or not who knows.

fair thing on the price list is to say its cloudy product so everyone knows and no excuses if order and folks can have informed purchase.
To back to Reddit

i read the cloudiness is actually the drug that cures autism so you should definitely consider buying some cloudy peptides from qsc asap

i read the cloudiness is actually the drug that cures autism so you should definitely consider buying some cloudy peptides from qsc asap
how suggesting should be labeled as cloudy so no surprises somehow gets pitchforks out I dont know...

I know alot of u guys love injecting everything but for harm reduction its wise not to inject things that don't look right... as again, probably left over solvent/lipids or god knows what. may work just fine but is a sign SOMETHING is not right.. this goes for oils aswell. if contaminated or cloudy and not a suspension dont inject even if tests good and has proper amount of active ingredient.

how suggesting should be labeled as cloudy so no surprises somehow gets pitchforks out I dont know...

I know alot of u guys love injecting everything but for harm reduction its wise not to inject things that don't look right... as again, probably left over solvent/lipids or god knows what. may work just fine but is a sign SOMETHING is not right.. this goes for oils aswell. if contaminated or cloudy and not a suspension dont inject even if tests good and has proper amount of active ingredient.
as usual you miss the point. the problem is that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about so your input it pointless. Do the testing and figure it out, but your 'guesses' are all horseshit until you have evidence of something. Don't just make shit up

Liska also used to sell Fentanyl, if you knew this you would not be so quick to praise. In this example safety is only in the cats interest if Millard told the cat to stop selling. I understand your post is an appreciation post but that appreciation should be directed towards the vets who have put in time and money to ensure others can purchase safer medications.
shining-brighter-than-the-sun-crystal-queen-liska@yccreate.com still got that good stuff that you want, let me be your pusher, pusher, pusher amy
amyamyamy.png

as usual you miss the point. the problem is that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about so your input it pointless. Do the testing and figure it out, but your 'guesses' are all horseshit until you have evidence of something. Don't just make shit up
I think as per usual u missed the point... ie dont inject WHAT U DONT KNOW WTF IT IS. lol simply said put a label to say "eh something is in here that makes it cloudy and we are not sure what it is"... may be fine as I said or may not be... no way to know.. or would be happier if knew was a hair and not a pubic hair in ur oil? or just question why or how a hair got in?

also what lab can one use to detect if a solvent, lipid, Amino etc as a contamination?

as a HARM REDUCTION forum, think folks wouldn't try and promote using contaminated product that have 0 idea why it might be. "reddit derp" lol

Last edited:
Not worth it IMHO. I think in some people the entire peristaltic activity shuts down and food just sits there, or at least that is what it feels like. This is not your ordinary type of constipation.

Anyone tried both sema and tirz, who had issues with sema and none or fewer with Tirz?
I was on sema for a while. Only issue I had was sometimes I would feel a little nauseas. I would just get a small snack and it went away. Last week I switched and started taking Tirz. I first got pains across my stomach, constipation, and gas. It now feels like someone is inside my lower stomach tapping on the wall.

Sure some bodybuilders use GLP1 drugs for cutting but it's mostly fat people trying to unfat themselves a bit. None of them get shredded.
Considering those drugs do nothing to spare muscle, or allow to eat enough protein to spare muscle I have no idea why physique enthusiasts use that shit.

On a serious note- Amazon BAC sucks. Go with like bacteriostaticwater.com or something.

I get their sterile water for injection 50ml for cheap then add 0.5ml BA.
QSC's BAC water is listed at 0.8% Benzyl Alcohol rather than the industry standard 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol. I don't think it has ever been tested, has it? It probably still inhibits bacteria growth, but reaches ineffective state quicker than the typical 4 weeks.

Considering those drugs do nothing to spare muscle, or allow to eat enough protein to spare muscle I have no idea why physique enthusiasts use that shit.
Have you tried it? I still can pound more than enough protein even at 1mg semaglutide every 4 days

Sponsors

Latest posts