Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

odd request I know, but do you produce Besonprodil? Nice pricing. Shipping times to USA? I'll likely get Tesamorelin from you at this rate.

Hey, i have my own forward service to South East Asia. Do you ship domestically to Huadong Town (花东镇), from there on, customs is no longer a problem and you do not have to guarantee a successful customs declaration.

Community Verified icon

odd request I know, but do you produce Besonprodil? Nice pricing. Shipping times to USA? I'll likely get Tesamorelin from you at this rate.

for Besonprodil and uncommun products, please contact: info@sigmachemical.com.cn

Shipping time to USA: it depends if the product is in USA Warehouse or sent from China.

From China: Shipping is postal, sometimes it takes a week, sometimes it can take a month, but it's the maximum.

For domestical shipping 1 to 4 days maximum. but prices are different.
If you are in a hurry, for example HGH , if it is shipped from the US warehouse, the price of a box is $70.

1box=$70
2boxes=$70*2+$5=$145
3boxes=$70*3+$5=$215
And you receive in 1-4 days.

If you are patient, and your product is sent from China, it's 55$

Example of perfect and worst cases (orders from China):

Capture.PNG

Tesamorelin is 60 $ for 10 vials of 2mg each.

We have a USA Warehouse, but not with all products.

Our Main Products
1)Tianeptine series Products (have USA warehouse)
2)Pepetides (HGH,HCG,igf,BPC157,TB500 etc In USA warehouse)
3)Steroids powder,oil.Tablets
4)Noortropics(Such As phenibut, Alpha GPC,CRL40941,Phenylpiracetam hydrazide etc)
5)C60.CBD powder and CBD oil
6)Sarms Powder(MK677,LGD4033 ,GW501516 etc)
7)Sexual enhancements products (sildenafil powder,tadalafil powder,Have them in USA warehouse)
8)DXM HBR, Pregabalin, gabapentin, Remdesivir, dutasteride, RU58841, finasteride, BDO

Last edited:
Yes we ship domestically to Huadong Town, let me know per email what you need, and I will create an order for you.
OK thanks for the info, I'll talk to my business partners and we may make a small test order to see how things go, i let you know via E-Mail.

But just to be sure, you only accept payment by Alibaba via CC?

the shipping is high. domestic $70, int'l $55. but I still find them worthwhile that being considered.

70$ is the price of à kit of hgh 100 ui shipping include from usa warehouse via private transporter.

55$ is the price of à kit of hgh 100 ui shipped from China via postal service.

Shipping is free mate, why do you think it's high?

Do you have the Jano test results? Blood serum is not realiable and means nothing.

I have sent you an email. Waiting for an answer.
All i know is that the lab test is good, they didn't publish it in public.
I think they sell it for 25$ or smtg like that for members.

It's the weekend mate, I'll answer your email as soon as I can