Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think there will be a lot of people interested in the higher concentration. 5ml per week for longer blasts is still a lot of oil to inject. Definitely interested in 200mg/ml. How long would it take to produce if I order?

One last question: Do you offer cabergoline and raloxifine?

Production will need 1-3 days maximum, working days.

Cabergoline we used to sell it on raw only, 20.000$ for 10g, few buyers, so we stopped, people buy pramipexole instead, it's less expensive and more effective.

Production will need 1-3 days maximum, working days.

Cabergoline we used to sell it on raw only, 20.000$ for 10g, few buyers, so we stopped, people buy pramipexole instead, it's less expensive and more effective.

Ok perfect. Thanks a lot.

What about the raloxifine?
And do you offer any other oils besides sesame?

I will contact you with a test order soon. Hopefully all goes well.

Products are shipped from China, transit in EU country, but not shipped from it because we don't have an EU warehouse, VAT since July can't be avoided for all orders out of EU.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by transit in EU country?
I don't mind the VAT, but I do mind the inspections.
The VAT has caused more inspections.

If it's EU to EU there are less inspections.

Got some oxandrolone incoming from them (been trying to get some forever)! Been very impressed with their communication and there's been a good bit of testing of their products. Will report back when it gets here (next week).

I read quite a bit of good feedback about Qingdao on MesoFR and decided to place an order with them a bit more than a month ago. It took slightly longer than a month for my package to be delivered to the US, but three weeks of that was the package idling/lost in a warehouse in the states. I ordered three kits of GH, a kit of primo, some BPC157, TB500, and MT2. I have yet to pin anything other than the GH; I'm planning on pinning the primo sometime in the next upcoming weeks when I run out of my current supply.

Attachments

• qingdao.jpg
    qingdao.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 475
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by transit in EU country?
I don't mind the VAT, but I do mind the inspections.
The VAT has caused more inspections.

If it's EU to EU there are less inspections.
it is probably the PostNL way, but this delivery way is not as save as it used to be.
Would really love to order but customs scare me. Not sure why everyone else always is so focused on the reship. Here in some EU countries, the processes that await you after the seizing are far worse than loosing 500$..

it is probably the PostNL way, but this delivery way is not as save as it used to be.
Would really love to order but customs scare me. Not sure why everyone else always is so focused on the reship. Here in some EU countries, the processes that await you after the seizing are far worse than loosing 500$..
Probably it's not the way to go,it's hit or miss,in my country 99% miss.

Products are shipped from China, transit in EU country, but not shipped from it because we don't have an EU warehouse, VAT since July can't be avoided for all orders out of EU.
All our clients (hundred of orders in french Meso Rx) pay this VAT around 3-4$ only, even for thaousand dollars orders ;) no problems until now.
And what 'll you do when customs ask for documents?
Nobody belive in "gift" or 1-2$ declaration.

Yeah I agree, the free reship is the least of my worries.
I don't want to get caught with the laws out here.

And what 'll you do when customs ask for documents?
Nobody belive in "gift" or 1-2$ declaration.

It's not what we do.. and none of our clients had customs issues since I am working with Qingdao Sigma..
The most sever customs I know in EU are Switzerland, and we have a 100% success rate there ;) Our swiss clients in french meso can confirm that :cool:

Ok perfect. Thanks a lot.

What about the raloxifine?
And do you offer any other oils besides sesame?

I will contact you with a test order soon. Hopefully all goes well.

Sesame oil is the most expensive one, and from our experience the best feedbacks (no pip) is with sesame oil, we can offer some customized other oils but we prefer to not do if you don't have bad reactions with sesame oil there is no need to ask for that.

For Raloxifine, let me check and get you an answer soon on Monday.

You can start with a basic order of legal products as a test for a first experience.
Make your own opinion if you have doubts.
We have UDCA, Dhea, Gluthation, L-Carnitine, Vitamines...

You can start with a basic order of legal products as a test for a first experience.
Make your own opinion if you have doubts.
We have UDCA, Dhea, Gluthation, L-Carnitine, Vitamines...

It’s obvious you did your homework and you’re so close to really nailing this but you seem to be missing something…. Where are the tit pics?