Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

having HCG overdosed doesn't really matter and if I haven't tell you, no one will notice because simply it changes nothing when it comes to feelz reports.
That's actually wrong.
Taking too much HCG may and will desensitize your Leydig cells in testicles. there're bunch of studies on Pubmed. That's why accurately dosing HCG is so important.

That's actually wrong.
Taking too much HCG may and will desensitize your Leydig cells in testicles. there're bunch of studies on Pubmed. That's why accurately dosing HCG is so important.
*in rats and mice. You forget to add the part where all the data is from rat and mouse studies, most of them done 40+ years ago, and nobody has ever replicated it in humans.

*in rats and mice. You forget to add the part where all the data is from rat and mouse studies, most of them done 40+ years ago, and nobody has ever replicated it in humans.
the fact that some of them were done 40 years ago doesn't make the results incorrect. And no, just opened one of the first links in google and it says "in rats, monkeys, and man"
you're making just absurd arguments. I can show you studies saying it does desensitize, but can you show me something saying It doesn't? I don't think so.

Moreover I closely know one of the most respected doc in Eastern Europe and his specialization is the recovery of professional athletes after steroid cycles. And he showed a lot of results after high HCG doses administration, that prove the same point. The same way works gonadoreling suppressing LH and FSH, Actually any overstimulating of the receptors causes down regulation.

And I just found an assay with 8 adult males saying about desensitization.

Last edited:
the fact that some of them were done 40 years ago doesn't make the results incorrect. And no, just opened one of the first links in google and it says "in rats, monkeys, and man"
you're making just absurd arguments. I can show you studies saying it does desensitize, but can you show me something saying It doesn't? I don't think so.

Moreover I closely know one of the most respected doc in Eastern Europe and his specialization is the recovery of professional athletes after steroid cycles. And he showed a lot of results after high HCG doses administration, that prove the same point. The same way works gonadoreling suppressing LH and FSH, Actually any overstimulating of the receptors causes down regulation.

And I just found an assay with 8 adult males saying about desensitization.
Then post the studies (done in humans) because outside of the handful of very online dudes who are weirdly devoted to this particular sort of fear mongering nobody has ever shown conclusive evidence for this claim being even remotely applicable to the wider male population.

Black Friday order placed via WA on 11/28, paid 11/29. Tracking sent 12/5, goods received 12/8 in US. Look forward to future special deals.