Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I just follow the QSC main page and view only Tracy’s posts. Anything interesting that pops up or if I feel the need to get financial education from tren fueled meatheads, I pop out the skittles and enjoy the read.
skittles are for twinkle-toed little bitches.
run beef jerky instead.

Can you buy and send bitcoin from exodus or should you for example buy on cash app and send to exodus?
Trying to figure out something else now that there is a fee for alibaba and I was banned from coinbase awhile ago and don't want the same thing to happen with my cashapp as there was a point in time where cash app was not letting me buy or send bitcoin and I reached out to customer service and all they told me is it looks like you're unable to buy purchase bitcoin at this time and I was like no shit lol never found out why but it is letting me do it again now. Maybe because my ID was about to expire and I got a new one but who knows

Can you buy and send bitcoin from exodus or should you for example buy on cash app and send to exodus?
Trying to figure out something else now that there is a fee for alibaba and I was banned from coinbase awhile ago and don't want the same thing to happen with my cashapp as there was a point in time where cash app was not letting me buy or send bitcoin and I reached out to customer service and all they told me is it looks like you're unable to buy purchase bitcoin at this time and I was like no shit lol never found out why but it is letting me do it again now. Maybe because my ID was about to expire and I got a new one but who knows
Buy it from your cash app send it to your exodus wallet. Buy your drugs, prostitutes whatever illegal shit with exodus.

coinbase is giving me a hard time too. trying to figure out the best platform as well. ppl recommended cash app and exodus to me. have not tried either yet.

coinbase is giving me a hard time too. trying to figure out the best platform as well. ppl recommended cash app and exodus to me. have not tried either yet.
I did cash app for awhile I got banned from coinbase years ago. Then something happened where cashapp wasn't working for me either and so I found this source that used alibaba with the card and then I wanted to buy some tabs of t4 and clen and metformin and I said fuck it I'll try cash app again before I try something else since u fucking hate wasting time signing up and doing all that App shit and it worked for whatever reason like a year later. Now im just going to send the funds to myself before sending hoping I don't run into problems again

coinbase is taking a week to process my bitcoin purchase
Buy with debit/credit card (or with Apple Pay and connect a card to that). With bank transfers, they will take 1 week to verify it before you can send the money out. If you're in the U.S. this is likely the case as I had issues w it prior when paying with bank, if you're not it could be something else.