Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It’s the same as injecting air into the vial. Technically it’s no longer a sterile environment but if we’re talking about oil from a properly prepared vial what are the chances of infection really? Oils are very resistant to contamination, it’s when water is introduced by accident or on purpose is when trouble starts

And what about misusing esters?
No, it’s not at all. Removing the plunger to fill the barrel opens all kinds of surface area for bacteria.

SubQ can work in low dose TRT applications but most of the users on here are not limited to these low dose trt amounts. The oil depot compounds are designed for use deep into the muscle and this is needed at the doses we use. Insulin syringes are not designed for use with oil compounds. They are for water based compounds that are not being deposited deep into the muscle and slowly being released by the ester.
Why am I having to explain this? This is common knowledge
But some guys watch a few you tube videos and talk to other guys that don’t like pinning and convince each other that subQ is okay for blasting oil based compounds, it’s still not.

No, it’s not at all. Removing the plunger to fill the barrel opens all kinds of surface area for bacteria.

SubQ can work in low dose TRT applications but most of the users on here are not limited to these low dose trt amounts. The oil depot compounds are designed for use deep into the muscle and this is needed at the doses we use. Insulin syringes are not designed for use with oil compounds. They are for water based compounds that are not being deposited deep into the muscle and slowly being released by the ester.
Why am I having to explain this? This is common knowledge
But some guys watch a few you tube videos and talk to other guys that don’t like pinning and convince each other that subQ is okay for blasting oil based compounds, it’s still not.

They’re also designed for once every two weeks injections but no one does that. If you’re injecting frequently it literally doesn’t matter , just get the oil in there in a way that’s comfortable for you. I don’t like “subq” personally because even 0.5ml of hcg gives me a lump. But that’s me. You’re complicating things, what you’re saying isn’t wrong but it’s not relevant.

As far as backfilling , if I’m away for a couple days I’ll backfill a couple syringes to take with me. As an everyday practice it doesn’t make much sense, not because of contamination but it’s not saving you any time.

They’re also designed for once every two weeks injections but no one does that. If you’re injecting frequently it literally doesn’t matter , just get the oil in there in a way that’s comfortable for you. I don’t like “subq” personally because even 0.5ml of hcg gives me a lump. But that’s me. You’re complicating things, what you’re saying isn’t wrong but it’s not relevant.

As far as backfilling , if I’m away for a couple days I’ll backfill a couple syringes to take with me. As an everyday practice it doesn’t make much sense, not because of contamination but it’s not saving you any time.
You’re misunderstanding what I said it’s the oil volume not the frequency that matters. I inject daily but it’s 1.5 mL.
I fully understand how esters work, but I’m not gonna inject 10 mL at a time

You’re misunderstanding what I said it’s the oil volume not the frequency that matters. I inject daily but it’s 1.5 mL.
I fully understand how esters work, but I’m not gonna inject 10 mL at a time

Well the frequency matters, in that the more frequent the less how you inject matters. So then it becomes a personal preference thing. If you call “ blasting” a gram of gear a week and the average is 200mg/ml that’s around .75 ml per day. Not necessarily out of the realms of subq

Well the frequency matters, in that the more frequent the less how you inject matters. So then it becomes a personal preference thing. If you call “ blasting” a gram of gear a week and the average is 200mg/ml that’s around .75 ml per day. Not necessarily out of the realms of subq
Let’s agree to disagree. How’s that?
:)

just so you guys know. sterile procedures are done in the open. it can still be considered sterile
True but with masks on
Not Joe blow on his kitchen counter trying to balance the plunger that falls over and he’s breathing on trying to fill the back of an insulin syringe
More surface area makes a difference
The CDC even has guidelines for pre filling syringes now because this has led to deaths from infection

True but with masks on
Not Joe blow on his kitchen counter trying to balance the plunger that falls over and he’s breathing on trying to fill the back of an insulin syringe
More surface area makes a difference
The CDC even has guidelines for pre filling syringes now because this has led to deaths from infection
I agree with people shouldn't do it. I don't get why even backfill shit but to each their own lol

whenever you hear about infections, it’s safe to assume they’re talking about aqueous solutions.

Oils are completely different. Think about that jar of peanut butter in the pantry that’s still good after five years

I see people here recommending water baths for frozen gear. (Not how you do it)

Now say a small drop of water splashes onto the rubber seal. Then the needle pierces the rubber right where the water is. Now you have a bacterial breeding ground all of a sudden with you none the wiser.

This is the type of thing that causes infections, also drawing up oil with a syringe that was used for peptides and has some water still in it.

Any of you getting nasty joint pain from high dose GH? Feels like I’ve my elbows and knees need WD-40 just to get me out of bed. And Carpal tunnel still going strong after 3-4 months at 15iu

Any of you getting nasty joint pain from high dose GH? Feels like I’ve my elbows and knees need WD-40 just to get me out of bed. And Carpal tunnel still going strong after 3-4 months at 15iu

Ya I get the joint pain also, only in the morning it goes away by lunch. How have the gains been on 15 ius?

15 iu??!!! You people are insane. Phil Heath never went above 5iu. You're lucky your heart didn't pop out and shoot across the gym while you're benching. WTF ??!!!

Be careful with that. I went to 15iu immediately because I was an idiot and thought I would just deal with the sides. After 4 days of numb hands (3 weeks in) that would keep me up at night I stopped entirely. Took a couple months to go away.

This time around I have titrated up over a slow period and don't have any sides at 15ius.