Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Any of you getting nasty joint pain from high dose GH? Feels like I’ve my elbows and knees need WD-40 just to get me out of bed. And Carpal tunnel still going strong after 3-4 months at 15iu
Same here. Joints creek like door hinge on a haunted house. CTS ruined my quality sleep, which lead to poor food choices, and bad attitude. Then I got the surgery on both hands. Recovery takes a while, but worth it. CTS to me felt like hands were in a vice getting smashed, and on fire nonstop.

15 iu??!!! You people are insane. Phil Heath never went above 5iu. You're lucky your heart didn't pop out and shoot across the gym while you're benching. WTF ??!!!
you also believe Santa Claus came through your chimney and brought you presents, right?

you also believe Santa Claus came through your chimney and brought you presents, right?
You're a smart ass aren't you? You think doing this shit makes you a big brave man! You're a fucken dildo with a shoe box for a head. This kind of stupid shit makes young teen age idiots who have no experience whatsoever think that injecting an insane amount of HGH is ok and safe. This forum is supposed to be for harm reduction, not for insecure meager mindes stupid fuckes like you and the guy with 15iu per day to post their idiotic nonsense and wonder if it's normal to have joins pain.

You're a smart ass aren't you? You think doing this shit makes you a big brave man! You're a fucken dildo with a shoe box for a head. This kind of stupid shit makes young teen age idiots who have no experience whatsoever think that injecting an insane amount of HGH is ok and safe. This forum is supposed to be for harm reduction, not for insecure meager mindes stupid fuckes like you and the guy with 15iu per day to post their idiotic nonsense and wonder if it's normal to have joins pain.
someone using as much insults as you do talks about insecurity?
oh come on..

At least i dare to express what i want to say in plain straight forward words, insults, swear words or whatever it is, unlike you my friend being cynical and passive aggressive. Satan Clause and chimneys....

You mad bro?

Any of you getting nasty joint pain from high dose GH? Feels like I’ve my elbows and knees need WD-40 just to get me out of bed. And Carpal tunnel still going strong after 3-4 months at 15iu
15 iu is hard ! I never was this high on GH. This is already IFBB heavyweight dose. The question is: for what? Are u on this level?

15 iu??!!! You people are insane. Phil Heath never went above 5iu. You're lucky your heart didn't pop out and shoot across the gym while you're benching. WTF ??!!!
I did over 10 for a year I've also done 20iu for months period lol was fine

Been running 10iu a day for months I had really numb hands for a couple months but it went away just bumped my dose up to 10iu rest days and 15iu on training days I feel great at this dose with zero water retention main side effect is I’m sleepy most of the day, 10-20iu is fairly common with competitors,

I ran 6 iu before vacation. I was a bloated mess. Everyone is different and titration is the common fix. I went from 3.33 to 6.66 and, for me, it bloated the shit out of me for 2 days