Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

15 iu??!!! You people are insane. Phil Heath never went above 5iu. You're lucky your heart didn't pop out and shoot across the gym while you're benching. WTF ??!!!
I wish I could afford to take 30iu haha

It's been checked 2 times the last 3 years and it's perfect also my blood work has been good
that’s incredible. Is GH your primary anabolic?

What exactly do you mean by “hearts been checked” ? Even if blood markers are looking good you could still have a heart 1.5x normal size

You’re lucky because I’ve got scar tissue in my glutes, v glutes, side delts and quads. It’s crunchy when I pin and sometimes I can’t even get the oil to move out of the needle. The plunger will bulge out sideways from pushing so hard. Then if I push the needle in deeper it will pop through a hard layer of scar tissue and the oil will come out of the needle. Doesn’t bother me because I’m used to it but scar tissue is a real thing and it will eventually happen.
I pin daily with 25g and even with daily pins on blast the oil volume is up there. I think this has a lot to do with it. Shoulders don’t get oil anymore, just water based, hgh, peptides, aminos etc

Holy shit.

Nah the 18g RediJects was harpoon territory. My asscheak still hurts to this day when I think about them.

23g 1.5" glutes, vg
25g 1" for everything else (shoulders, thighs, chest)
Yes, yes, yes.

I remember goin to mexico in the phamacia and getting deca redi- jects (18g).... pumped in so many on vacation, I could hardly sit my ass on the plane ride home! Good times.

just so you guys know. sterile procedures are done in the open. it can still be considered sterile

Pretty much, but I've worked on germ-free ("bubble boy") worksites.

Compared to them, the amount of ambient air exposure a syringe sees in between opening a new one and sticking it into the vial is a contamination risk.

Point being, it's not a big deal for gear/TRT users. Otherwise we'd be getting infections all the time.

that’s incredible. Is GH your primary anabolic?

What exactly do you mean by “hearts been checked” ? Even if blood markers are looking good you could still have a heart 1.5x normal size
The tests I have gotten are the EKG 2 times and a echocardiogram 1 time.
Then bloodwork multiple times but yes when I push the growth hormone as high as possible it is generally on less than 400mg AAS (3MG per KG bodyweight to be exact) which is the main Anabolic along with insulin and possibly igf mgf peptides tb500 bpc157 at times then when my hgh is lower but still High usually 8-12iu will be when I'm pushing AAS highest and generally speaking not using the other peptides.

Pretty much, but I've worked on germ-free ("bubble boy") worksites.

Compared to them, the amount of ambient air exposure a syringe sees in between opening a new one and sticking it into the vial is a contamination risk.

Point being, it's not a big deal for gear/TRT users. Otherwise we'd be getting infections all the time.

It's because we are dealing with oils, with BA added. You could accidentally brush the end of the syringe stopper on a surface and it wouldn't matter. Bacteria just can't deal with that environment. But as soon as a little drop of water is added bacteria can get a foot in the door and proliferate.

So yeah, with properly brewed oils you have a lot of leeway. A lot of us have had those things happen like a syringe falls on the ground and we just say "fuck it" and inject anyway, and then nothing bad happens. Most people aren't bubble boys.

It's because we are dealing with oils, with BA added. You could accidentally brush the end of the syringe stopper on a surface and it wouldn't matter. Bacteria just can't deal with that environment. But as soon as a little drop of water is added bacteria can get a foot in the door and proliferate.

So yeah, with properly brewed oils you have a lot of leeway. A lot of us have had those things happen like a syringe falls on the ground and we just say "fuck it" and inject anyway, and then nothing bad happens. Most people aren't bubble boys.
Out of many thousands of syringes I’ve never once dropped one on the ground and say fuck it and still injected lol
Straight in the bin
I’ve also never had an infection from injecting and I also brew all my own gear.
I completely agree with you about the water droplets. That’s why I mentioned breathing on the plunger when opening up the syringe to backfill. The water droplets that carry bacteria can be microscopic.
While I agree that a lot of this might be slight overkill I also think it is important and none of us want an infection, especially a deep inter-muscular infection. So that’s why I highly recommend not backfilling. To each their own and some may get away with it for a long time. I just personally feel (as do many others) that it is a completely unnecessary risk.

Out of many thousands of syringes I’ve never once dropped one on the ground and say fuck it and still injected lol
Straight in the bin
I’ve also never had an infection from injecting and I also brew all my own gear.
I completely agree with you about the water droplets. That’s why I mentioned breathing on the plunger when opening up the syringe to backfill. The water droplets that carry bacteria can be microscopic.
While I agree that a lot of this might be slight overkill I also think it is important and none of us want an infection, especially a deep inter-muscular infection. So that’s why I highly recommend not backfilling. To each their own and some may get away with it for a long time. I just personally feel (as do many others) that it is a completely unnecessary risk.

Backfilling is a pain to say the least, for not much purpose. Also some oil leaks out if you store them needle down. But if you store them needle up the oil is in contact with the rubber. Yeah i used to backfill, but stopped because i couldn't justify doing it.

No, it’s not at all. Removing the plunger to fill the barrel opens all kinds of surface area for bacteria.

SubQ can work in low dose TRT applications but most of the users on here are not limited to these low dose trt amounts. The oil depot compounds are designed for use deep into the muscle and this is needed at the doses we use. Insulin syringes are not designed for use with oil compounds. They are for water based compounds that are not being deposited deep into the muscle and slowly being released by the ester.
Why am I having to explain this? This is common knowledge
But some guys watch a few you tube videos and talk to other guys that don’t like pinning and convince each other that subQ is okay for blasting oil based compounds, it’s still not.
I use subq on blasts quite a bit. I don't have any issues.

The number of times someone says "it's common knowledge" and what they're saying is horseshit is really high.

Test Cyp and Test E were both being administered both IM and Subq from the moment they were introduced in the 50's. Oils werent "designed to be deep in the muscle", good grief.

The pushback against anyone wanting to run their gear SubQ in this thread is just bonkers.

You're a smart ass aren't you? You think doing this shit makes you a big brave man! You're a fucken dildo with a shoe box for a head. This kind of stupid shit makes young teen age idiots who have no experience whatsoever think that injecting an insane amount of HGH is ok and safe. This forum is supposed to be for harm reduction, not for insecure meager mindes stupid fuckes like you and the guy with 15iu per day to post their idiotic nonsense and wonder if it's normal to have joins pain.
Getting sick and tired of the teenage influence argument. If your kid is fucking retarded you can expect retarded results. We don’t need to baby proof the world because some lazy fucks for parents let iPads raise their kids and now they’re mentally disabled. Not our problem.

The number of times someone says "it's common knowledge" and what they're saying is horseshit is really high.

Test Cyp and Test E were both being administered both IM and Subq from the moment they were introduced in the 50's. Oils werent "designed to be deep in the muscle", good grief.

The pushback against anyone wanting to run their gear SubQ in this thread is just bonkers.
I’m sorry you have such a difficult time with reading and comprehension
The “common knowledge” is in reference to BACKFILLING a syringe.
Nothing about subQ vs IM
The SubQ comment was about administering large amounts on blast. When using subQ in the medical field they aren’t blasting grams of gear you clown

Last edited:
a bit of bacteria is good for the soul lads, dont be too sterile
I know you might be joking but it's true. Keeps your immune system strong. Every couple of months I'll finger my girlfriends ass and "accidentally" forget to wash my hands. I'll touch every door knob and remote in my house.

Don't confuse laziness with keeping your immune system strong though