Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

wonder how people will cope now that they have lab tested 99% pure AOD and it still doesn't do anything remotely magical
I remember looking up the studies on AOD and the equivalent human dose from the animal studies was in the 10s of milligrams per day IIR. It's just not financially realistic to use. Much like the myostatin inhibitors.

I remember looking up the studies on AOD and the equivalent human dose from the animal studies was in the 10s of milligrams per day IIR. It's just not financially realistic to use. Much like the myostatin inhibitors.
I don't know anything about it, I've just been around long enough to hear of at least a dozen "golden bullets" in bodybuilding over the years. There's always some new exotic compound that will change everything, and if it doesn't change everything then it's fake/underdosed/mislabeled.

The animal studies you're extrapolating from, did you apply allometric scaling to find a human equivalent dose or did you just multiply mg/kg

I don't know anything about it, I've just been around long enough to hear of at least a dozen "golden bullets" in bodybuilding over the years. There's always some new exotic compound that will change everything, and if it doesn't change everything then it's fake/underdosed/mislabeled.

The animal studies you're extrapolating from, did you apply allometric scaling to find a human equivalent dose or did you just multiply mg/kg
Allometric.

Where is everyone getting this idea that subq injections increases the risk of infections? If this were true, diabetics would have high risk from multiple daily injections and yet they are fine.

I haven't seen any studies on this but I suspect the risk of infection increases with the larger gauge of the needle. I have seen evidence that larger bore needles can act like a coring punch and carry with it, stopper rubber and epidermal tissue. Pushing these materials deep intramuscular would be worse than daily small gauge subq injections.
The talk about infections was not about subQ causing it but rather the process of backloading a syringe.
People were taking about welts and leakage from subQ with large doses

season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless
I prefer this as "You're fucking a pussy"

I'm not fat and I use 1 1/2" in delts, glutes, and quads. There is absolutely a benefit. That benefit is introducing the compound into your actual muscle. How much of that 1/2" do you imagine is hitting actual muscle? And unless you're injecting less than .5ml, where in the world is all that oil going?

There's also a matter of pip. The deeper you go into the muscle, the less pip you should experience. The last thing you want is some irritating excipient migrating under your skin where you are sure gonna feel it.
What? The oil gets slowly absorbed into your circulatory system and distributed around your body. How would injecting in glutes grow your chest/delts? How would injecting into one muscle raise your testosterone in an IV sample at LabCorp / Quest?

This is just so much ignorance.

What? The oil gets slowly absorbed into your circulatory system and distributed around your body. How would injecting in glutes grow your chest/delts? How would injecting into one muscle raise your testosterone in an IV sample at LabCorp / Quest?

This is just so much ignorance.
Are you sure you're responding to the right person? I have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Oil and water absorb at much different rates. And diabetics don't inject 2ml per shot. Insulin is made by the manufacturer to be injected sub q, testosterone is made to be injected deep IM. Your argument has no merit.

It's well documented that large sub q oil injections absorb so slow it causes abcesses.

Be an idiot and keep doing it though
I think sub 1ML is fine SUBQ.

I dont do SUBQ as I do 3ml injections on blast and do 1ml weekly on cruise.

I dont think it is anymore dangerous. There are plenty of documentation of Abscesses being causes by IM shots as well.

If I ever did Tren A, I have contemplated doing in a Insulin pen for daily injections.

Personally I would stick with IM but the whole IM vs SUBQ thing is a little much.

So I send BTC for my order. QSC responds 12 hours later saying I shorted on the payment. Meanwhile the price of Bitcoin dropped from 45k to 42k today. So who is correct? Why should I pay more

So I send BTC for my order. QSC responds 12 hours later saying I shorted on the payment. Meanwhile the price of Bitcoin dropped from 45k to 42k today. So who is correct? Why should I pay more
That's gonna be between you and Tracy.

For future reference, don't pay with BTC or other appreciable assets. Rather, make crypto payments with stablecoins such as USDT or USDC to avoid any market fluctuations in the midst of completing your order transaction.

Of course, it is your money so do what you want.

Sponsors