Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’m waiting for a WhatsApp response since Monday for an order that took them 19 days to tell me one item was out of stock on an order that was paid for over 3 weeks ago now

If for example he asks you to pay 0.234435 BTC and you send that exact amount in bitcoin to his wallet you correctly paid for your order and he should ship it, period.

it doesnt matter if the BTC dropped to fucking 0$ in value, thats the risk of high volatile currency such as Bitcoin. Instead of him saying send me $xyz to this wallet he should specify the amount of BTC.
I agree thats a good idea and would solve this problem in the future, I also send Bitcoin for an order yesterday and hoping there no issue with the amount I sent

Im probably going to get flamed for this but I don’t understand why people seem to have so many issues with ordering from QSC. I’ve been using them for years and never had an issue?
Decide what I want, send through the order, pay for the order, receive the order.

Why do people have these dramas every day? I can’t be that lucky to have avoided them after so many orders lol.

Im probably going to get flamed for this but I don’t understand why people seem to have so many issues with ordering from QSC. I’ve been using them for years and never had an issue?
Decide what I want, send through the order, pay for the order, receive the order.

Why do people have these dramas every day? I can’t be that lucky to have avoided them after so many orders lol.
I don't get it either dude. I have alot more orders than the average person. People complicate their shit.

Bunch of drama queens, I didn't ask anyone to send more, I just made a remark to this guy that the amount received was less and haven't ask him to send any extra $ and his order was already arranged yesterday, to wake up now and see a whole 2 pages of crap like if I've never used bitcoin or don't know about fluctuations.

It’s not always that simple. Sometimes an issue can arise. I’ve ordered many times. I send all the required information in the first message. Then send payment when crypto address is received and I’m done. But this time a problem happened. A problem that is not my fault and A problem that requires a conversation and I’m not getting a response. Waiting weeks, not days just to be clear.

Since the promo will ends earlier for email orders, I'll be on emails today and friday.
Whatsaap orders will get an answer and will be fullfilled by the weekend, except if I finish emails earlier.

Just a quick remark for smart guys, when you bump your order on whatsaap, you get in the end of the queue, since I start answering from the oldest to newest, so if you don't wait patiently, and you send a "hello" or a "????" you just delay my answer because between your previous message and your bump message, probably about 100-200 messages who were sent after yours and will get a reply before you because you made your messages at the end of the queue because of the bumps.
Hey Tracy no rush but do you have the testing for the 15mg tirz ordered during your badass Black Friday sale! Can’t wait to get mine!

Can you explain to me why you suddenly no longer accept usdt payment? I changed everything and paid the fees. And now it's suddenly just bank transfer?