Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You should try a heavy metals screen on your municipal or well water you bathe in, I guarantee its going to surprise you. I can assure you there is other items or products in your home doing more damage to your health then the 2ml of steroids you inject a week.
Also you seem long on confidence but short on knowledge. No worries. You do you.

I am just assuming he is trying to get to "well known member" status by creating these type of threads. Constant cry for attention
I think he's trying to build some type of respect by pretending to be smarter than everyone and be expert on everything. Like he challenges janoshik and type llx on subjects they clearly are knowledgeable on and experts in.

It's like when your little brother tries to be cool in front of your friends who are much older

For shits and giggles
Agreed on the heavy metals. I don't think that is a major concern but always good to trust but verify. The larger part of this (impurity ID) has not been properly discussed or analyzed. Hence my questions.

I think he's trying to build some type of respect by pretending to be smarter than everyone and be expert on everything. Like he challenges janoshik and type llx on subjects they clearly are knowledgeable on and experts in.

It's like when your little brother tries to be cool in front of your friends who are much older
That seemed like the case when he first joined. I don't think that's the case now. I find it very strange that people are shitting on him over asking about heavy metal testing. And why shouldn't he challenge Jano. At least he doesn't come off as a lick spittle.

This guy and type llx are like cousins. They both write a bunch of nonsense quoting studies or research made 60 years ago on 5 guys or studies that don't have real life applications.
But quoting from a studies makes you looking smart same as quoting from Einstein.

You guys may want to consider starting a support group so you can do talk therapy since I am shaking the foundations of your current worldview. Meanwhile you are spamming this poor thread owned by this kind and gracious anabolic therapy provider. My questions are succinct and clear.

To speak your language

Haha. Funny you would use that reference in this situation. Downright ironic unless you are attempting to explain the antics displayed above by some select members attacking me asking simple questions.

For the record, I have little confidence. On the other hand, the other side in this debate is overconfident and missing the data. Overconfident and ignorant is not how you want to operate.

In short, let me reiterate. I know very little. Hence a genuine desire to collect data to support / refute hypotheses.

Last edited:
Haha. Funny you would use that reference in this situation. Downright ironic unless you are attempting to explain the antics displayed above by some select members attacking me asking simple questions.

For the record, I have little confidence. On the other hand, the other side in this debate is overconfident and missing the data. Overconfident and ignorant is not how you want to operate.

In short, let me reiterate. I know very little. Hence a genuine desire to collect data to support / refute hypotheses.
AI chatbot?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Good evening. What impurity analysis do you perform on your raw API and / or finished product batches?

Have you had a 3rd party analytical lab perform a non targeted impurity screen using GCMS (LCMS as well for higher BP impurities)? Metals screen with ICP? I understand you don't possess these tools in house from your intro posts. Is that still correct?

Yes I understand most subscribers now do purity checks on raws and finished products via HPLC. I want to understand how you are raising the bar for harm reduction with impurity analysis (in addition to purity analysis).

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.
At least this fucker is consistent....and persistent.

What makes you want to use Alibaba?
Payment via credit card was why I liked it and I didn't mind paying a premium to do so either, although I do understand it made more work for Tracy. I seem to remember him saying that it took him 2-3x the time to process orders using Alibaba than ordering direct.